Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don Pichardo
    replied
    Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    Dead serious brother. Theres a documentary on netflix about it. Forgot the name. But most people associate it to sugar because diabetics have to monitor their sugar and bcuz most diabetics are fat.

Theres a lot of obese mf'ers out there just eating ground beef since childhood. Never been in shape not 1x in their life. Those are the fat asses at wal mart ridin a cart, when your girl has a broken ankle... (rant)

People can be born with dibetes, their usually skinny and they trip out when their glucose is off. Ive known people to act odd as fck b4 a diabetic coma.
    Your talking about type one diabetics which means they Have a non working pancreas, they don’t produce insulin.

Sure you can get fat eating excessive amount of meat. Your body uses the protein it needs for the day and the rest of converted to sugar and stored as fat. But these Walmart gocarter’s are eating more than just meat. They are having buns and French fries with them burger patties.

And yes I have seen the horrors of low blood sugar. Total transformation of the person.
    Last edited by Don Pichardo; 02-19-2020, 10:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Don Pichardo
    replied
    Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!.. View Post
    whats even scarier you can be diabetic and not even know it till its too late and you go into DIABETIC SHOCK when you by yourself! 1.6 MILLION DIE EVERY YEAR FROM DIABETES!
    Just as bad is that high sugar intake causes cancer and Alzheimer’s. The medical profession won’t admit it.

Researches are now calling Alzheimer’s type 3 diabetics.

Cancer feeds and grows off blood sugar. Researchers have concluded sugar intake is the direct cause of many if. It most cancers.

Fun fact. Sugar is a corrosive. Put a piece of metal in a can of Coke and go back a few days later. And the government calls a food and fit for consumption. It’s not. But their is too much money in it

Lastly is aLeo a drug. It has been found to be ultra addictive. Starbucks is on every corner for a reason. It’s a stimulant. To test this cut all sugar and carbs for a couple weeks. After withdrawals (headaches) are over, consume a candy bar. You will feel your heart pound hard and fast. We don’t notice it because we have built up tolerance.
    Last edited by Don Pichardo; 02-19-2020, 10:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Boxfan83
    replied
    Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
    your joking right...
    Dead serious brother. Theres a documentary on netflix about it. Forgot the name. But most people associate it to sugar because diabetics have to monitor their sugar and bcuz most diabetics are fat.

Theres a lot of obese mf'ers out there just eating ground beef since childhood. Never been in shape not 1x in their life. Those are the fat asses at wal mart ridin a cart, when your girl has a broken ankle... (rant)

People can be born with dibetes, their usually skinny and they trip out when their glucose is off. Ive known people to act odd as fck b4 a diabetic coma.

Leave a comment:

• Don Pichardo
    replied
    Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    So in theory you could be diabetic & never actually test at 6.5 or higher & when you were tested you tested in a non-diabetic or pre-diabetic zone? This sh^t is cray cray.
    Yes. Might blood cells reproduce themselves every 60-90 days. Thus you can measure 13.7 and 90 days later be 5.7. Ask me how I know. (That was me). If you watch your diet you can have normal blood sugar. If you never test high you wil never be diagnosed diabetic.

Itís not a disease itís a condition, thus a doctor wonít know unless they see high levels. Unlike aids which they can see in yiur blood no matter what.

Most people find out they are diabetic when they canít see and go see a doc. Too high blood sugar impairs yiur vision. Or they go for an eye exam and eye doc say you have it. High blood sugar burst blood vessels in the back of your Eyes. Or a Doc randomly tests for it.

Leave a comment:

• billeau2
    replied
    I honestly don't know how ppl take all these drugs as is. The ads almost give me anxiety ffs. All the side effects they mention as some lady runs through a field is nuts to me. Sometimes the side effects are worse than what you are taking the pill for. Was randomly watching TV last night & something for diabetes had the side effect of a neck growth or some such craziness + an increased risk for cancer. Fook that bs. How bout mfers quit eating 7 candy bars a day & eat their veggies.
    Lol. If life could be so simple...Or as Ed Norton once said while taking a bite from a large pizza...If manhole covers were pizzas, oh boy what a job it would be working for the Sewars!

Leave a comment:

• .!WAR MIKEY!.
    replied
    So in theory you could be diabetic & never actually test at 6.5 or higher & when you were tested you tested in a non-diabetic or pre-diabetic zone? This sh^t is cray cray.
    whats even scarier you can be diabetic and not even know it till its too late and you go into DIABETIC SHOCK when you by yourself! 1.6 MILLION DIE EVERY YEAR FROM DIABETES!

Leave a comment:

• Eff Pandas
    replied
    Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
    NO! Once your diabetic that's it. You can control it. In fact if you have it controlled you can go on forever without ever being diagnosed as a diabetic. Its only found out when it out of control.

Leave a comment:

• -MAKAVELLI-
    replied
    im not PD...tests came back ok BUT i've been having issues with gout lately

no more tuna melts or steaks every week

getting old facking sucks

Leave a comment:

• Don Pichardo
    replied
    Originally posted by TBear View Post
    I imagine most of us will be diabetic some day. Eating better is a great suggestion. I also knew a guy with diabetes that increased his exercise and that helped balanced his insulin levels.
    Dr. Berstien says:

Fat + 40 years of age = diabetes

most americans above 40 are diabetic they just don't know it.

Leave a comment:

• Don Pichardo
    replied
    Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    Diabetes is caused from eating to much meat especially sandwich type meats.
    your joking right...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X