Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rush Limbaugh has advanced lung cancer.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #41
    Originally posted by Bandman View Post
    LOL you triggered much? I guarantee you this when this scumbag dies he won't get a drop of the love Kobe got. and unlike Kobe he will die a slow agonizing death. well deserved.
    Love the smell of charred rapist.

    Comment


    • #42
      Originally posted by //// View Post
      Love the smell of charred rapist.
      LOL! when your beloved pedophile dies the world will rejoice and Satan will welcome him to his home

      Comment


      • #43
        Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
        Hes a druggie and a Pedo. What am I supposed to be sorry about
        Any proof of these outlandish claims?

        I didn't think so.

        Comment


        • #44
          Originally posted by denium View Post
          Any proof of these outlandish claims?

          I didn't think so.
          Your dumb ass don't even know he's a pill head. You people are stupid as ****

          Comment


          • #45
            Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Your dumb ass don't even know he's a pill head. You people are stupid as ****
            Got anymore wigs for sale bro?

            Comment


            • #46
              Originally posted by denium View Post
              Got anymore wigs for sale bro?
              *Weave

              And yeah. I also got mink lashes now. Tell your girl (if you have one) to hmu.

              Shouldn't you be punching somebody's clock making them rich?

              Comment


              • #47
                Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                *Weave

                And yeah. I also got mink lashes now. Tell your girl (if you have one) to hmu.

                Shouldn't you be punching somebody's clock making them rich?
                Nah, I work in the public sector.

                What about pony tails?

                Comment


                • #48
                  Originally posted by //// View Post
                  How about I rape your cow mother? I'm good at bouncing inflatable balls so you & your father could just sit there masturbating and asking me for my autograph.

                  In fact, I think I will.
                  How you know my mom was a cow, queer?

                  Who told you I was from wisconsin?

                  Damn loser internet stalkers.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X
                  TOP