Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: COVID-19 Pandemic Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • In any 1 mth period, 1 in 250 people over 65 in the US will die on average so people dying after having vaccine is to be expected when you're giving it to millions of people.

    You have to first show a statistically significant difference in health outcomes between people vaccinated and the general population and even if can show that you still need to show a causative link.

    Neither of these have been shown with the covid vaccine or any other vaccine for that matter. except for extremely rare allergic reactions.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
      A few dozens to the low hundreds have died globally within a span of time and circumstance that could possibly make it attributable to the vaccine - although it has not definitely been proven to be so in any of those cases to my knowledge. That's after a current total of around 60 million doses given. Maybe 1 in 200000 to 1 in 1000000

      By comparison out of around 100 million cases of COVID recorded there's been something over 2 million deaths. That's more like 1 in 50 (although it's generally considered that overall case mortality is about 1 in 100).

      Let's just suppose it was your job to manage this pandemic, to minimse deaths and overall health impact. What route would you take do ya think?

      https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/c...-distribution/

      https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/


      https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...gies-quicktake

      That said I'm not oblivious to the potential for longer term or hidden impacts from vaccination and think it's essential that thorough monitoring takes place (as it in fact is). Furthermore I find some of the legal moves to protect Phamaceuticals companies and manufacturers from future litigation to be quite worrysome and potentially open to future abuse. Unfortunately I also have to acknowledge the inevitability of such legal protections given the extingences of the current crisis and necessity for a rapid rollout of mass production - I just think any such changes should have been made specific to this particular pandemic and not extended to ill defined future situations.
      not reading ur story.

      go ahead and be a guinea pig for a rushed experimental vaccine.

      I'm not risking my health injecting some rushed experimental vaccine so I can prevent getting covid-19 which is no more dangerous than a seasonal flu.im very healthy and in shape not a slob like u. if I get COVID all I need to do is eat hot soup and rest for a day and it's gone!

      get a grip.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
        not reading ur story.

        go ahead and be a guinea pig for a rushed experimental vaccine.

        I'm not risking my health injecting some rushed experimental vaccine so I can prevent getting covid-19 which is no more dangerous than a seasonal flu.im very healthy and in shape not a slob like u. if I get COVID all I need to do is eat hot soup and rest for a day and it's gone!

        get a grip.
        Why are you people so allergic to information?

        Comment


        • So when old people die after vaccine it’s because of their age. When They died Pre vaccine it’s because of Covid and not because of their age. Got it..... ��

          Comment


          • Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
            Yeah I do think it's a coincidence and it's not my vaccine. You have to have rocks in your head if you think this pandemic is going away or even be manageable without a vaccine. There are numerous variations of the virus out there because it's been infecting a lot of people and mutating. One of these mutations could end up being very deadly.
            TonyGE keeping it real! ^^^
            Good stuff!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by ralex View Post
              So when old people die after vaccine it's because of their age. When They died Pre vaccine it's because of Covid and not because of their age. Got it..... ��
              We've seen more than 500,000 more Americans die in 2020 then any other year. These increases correlate quite clearly with increases in Covid cases. That suggests that covid is having an effect yes ?

              If we see a similar increase following vaccination that correlates with vaccine numbers then you will have a point.

              As of yet we have not.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Furn View Post
                We've seen more than 500,000 more Americans die in 2020 then any other year. These increases correlate quite clearly with increases in Covid cases. That suggests that covid is having an effect yes ?

                If we see a similar increase following vaccination that correlates with vaccine numbers then you will have a point.

                As of yet we have not.
                we've also seen record decline in deaths from seasonal flu hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

                u're being fed a lie so that they can jab u with their experimental vaccine like guinea pig slaves.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                  Why are you people so allergic to information?
                  im allergic to propaganda fear mongering lies.

                  Comment


                  • Covid is very selective in who it kills. The target is a scant 2 % OF EVERYONE. 98% of us won't need the vax and the 2 % already have 1 foot in the grave. A vax will buy them another year or 2 of misery .

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                      not reading ur story.

                      go ahead and be a guinea pig for a rushed experimental vaccine.

                      I'm not risking my health injecting some rushed experimental vaccine so I can prevent getting covid-19 which is no more dangerous than a seasonal flu.im very healthy and in shape not a slob like u. if I get COVID all I need to do is eat hot soup and rest for a day and it's gone!

                      get a grip.
                      If you get Covid you probably have had contact while infected with others that may not be in the prime of their lives. It's much more dangerous than the common flu. As far as getting inoculated you probably can't get the shot even if you want to because it's being administered to front line workers first then by age. Older people first. By then you will know if it's a hazard or not. I hear what you are saying but by the time you are eligible you will know one way or the other. I don't get my shot till July up here in Canada and that's if everything goes smoothly. By that time hopefully they will have tweaked the vaccine to cover some of the variants. It's not all bad.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                        we've also seen record decline in deaths from seasonal flu hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

                        u're being fed a lie so that they can jab u with their experimental vaccine like guinea pig slaves.
                        The flu is spread in much the same way as Covid and people are wearing masks and social distancing. It's not a surprise the flu infections are down. I really don't get why people bring up the decline in flu infections as a justification for claiming covid isn't a threat then turn around and claim herd immunity by infection will bring an end to the pandemic. What it will do is generate more variants and get a lot of people killed needlessly.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                          TonyGE keeping it real! ^^^
                          Good stuff!
                          It's just common sense...

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
                            Covid is very selective in who it kills. The target is a scant 2 % OF EVERYONE. 98% of us won't need the vax and the 2 % already have 1 foot in the grave. A vax will buy them another year or 2 of misery .
                            Really?? The 1918 Spanish flu was selective who died during the first wave. The second wave of the mutated variant flipped the script. Perfectly healthy 20 to 30 year old people died just a day or two later after getting infected.

                            https://www.history.com/news/spanish...ave-resurgence

                            "Not only was it shocking that healthy young men and women were dying by the millions worldwide, but it was also how they were dying. Struck with blistering fevers, nasal hemorrhaging and pneumonia, the patients would drown in their own fluid-filled lungs."

                            If you don't think that it's a possibility then you are a fool. Is it likely to happen? Hopefully not but I don't want to find out the hard way.
                            Last edited by TonyGe; 01-24-2021, 01:34 AM.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                              It's just common sense...
                              If it were common everyone would know and a lot of clowns wouldn't post bro.

                              You post good stuff!!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                                If it were common everyone would know and a lot of clowns wouldn't post bro.

                                You post good stuff!!
                                Thanks bro...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X
                                TOP