• there ya go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post

there ya go.
      Education is rayciss

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post

Education is rayciss
        Yup that is the Mantra... And it is all over the world. The educated classed were beset in South East Asia by the likes of Pot Pal (Cambodia) and Mao? Many teachers were literally thrown out the window during the cultural revolution. We see it here as well, where all education is about putting down the masses.

People never think about who will solve our problems when racist education is gone... What engineers will there be to design a way to travel to other planets? What medical minds will be there to look at virus' evolved? help understand disease and the environment?

Of all the disinformation I hear the most profoudly ignorant is when people are encouraged not to "go to college because it is expensive." There are many ways to go to college, and despite what people think? You actually get a pretty similar education. Some of the best education is in small community colleges because the teacher has so few students. That education opens up the world, it teaches people to think critically and to pursue knowledge for its own sake... I hope people never fall for the hype.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post

there ya go.
          Don’t let smarter people move up faster, keep everyone down.

Comment

• I miss the good old days when people had thicker skin.
            Many Mexican people call all Asians —chinos,
            even if they are from Japan or Korea.

Comment

• We all get what we deserve.

Conservatives have been far to weak and accepting to challenge the lunacy of the left.

It's that simple.

Now we face an authoritarian technocracy controlled by geeks and freaks.

It's easy to blame the nutty libs and self righteous democratic elites but in reality the fault lies within human nature and tribalism.

We are self destructive and controlled by emotions and ego. Throw in feminism, the LGBTQ crap and globalisation and here we are in 2021.

A brave new world...

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                If they are truly gifted, the will blossom in any environment, right?
                Ask sunspace how well he blossomed in America proper?
                it Isn’t that easy. I know really sharp dudes that gave up trying and they were smart.

Saiblo, please avoid trite overused idiomatic expressions to convert poorly thought out ideas.

I smashed your boys easy. Easy!

I posted a pic of my cousins in da pen, and I ain’t posting pics of my dogs anymore.

I stopped posting pics

But, you get checked when I provided proof to a mod...

sunspace went bye bye, busted cheeks got busted, and if B.UTLER wants to compare his six figs to my lil chump change an a perma ban basis, I’m all in.

he has me on ignore he’s so hard.
                he

you were holding your lil nuts hoping true box fan would put me in check. id in his closet after talking chit to Big Dog Larry!

Everyone saw how silly you looked after sunny delight got humiliated

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post

Education is rayciss
                  yep, and you should listen to TommySotomayor a black man who says evil things like..

”we blacks have been in America since it’s founding, how can we say the SAT is biased, especially when asians come and learn English and ‘ACE IT’’l

Comment

• I was just embedding lads. I have no statement to make in this thread. I don't know or care about this subject. I do help my follow posters when I see a link or a block of code instead of an embed. That's all I meant to do. No reason to message me here or about this....I'm useless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

yep, and you should listen to TommySotomayor a black man who says evil things like..

”we blacks have been in America since it’s founding, how can we say the SAT is biased, especially when asians come and learn English and ‘ACE IT’’l

Yeah but the Asians aren't carrying the burden of 400 years of oppression, suppression, depression, and impression when they take the test.

That and they smart as a b itch

Comment

Working...
                      X