Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HitmanTommy
    replied
    Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
    That's why I stick with $50 pay as you go phones.
    Haha. Yeah. Pay with Straight Cash homie!!!

Leave a comment:

• Santa_
    replied
    That's why I stick with $50 pay as you go phones.

Leave a comment:

• llll
    replied
    Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
    You're talking about the average American who is around 300lbs, unhealthy and lazy as shyt.

If they are too lazy to give a damn about their own health and well being, what makes you think they give a damn about the government probing their fat slob azzes?
    Jeez.... you have become a certified house negro who loves his ****lng collar.

A corporation has full access to your entire life and you still somehow find a way to defend that?

I cant even understand or relate with you. You make me sick.

I don't understand how your brain works.

Just like the sheep and monkeys who defend against environmental regulations for politicians and corporations to rape and pillage the place where they live, getting rich while they get nothing, except dirtier air water and food.

The conditioning you stupid ****s have been brainwashed into is baffling to me.

Leave a comment:

• HitmanTommy
    replied
    You're talking about the average American who is around 300lbs, unhealthy and lazy as shyt.

If they are too lazy to give a damn about their own health and well being, what makes you think they give a damn about the government probing their fat slob azzes?

Leave a comment:

• The way we're being tracked and monitored by google has become preposterous

I know I've made lot of troll threads lately but this is dead serious.

Open your phone, open google maps and go to "your places"

Google maps has tracked every single place you have been to, every country city and hotel, restaurant landmark etc for the last half decade.

If you look at anything on the internet, the next day you'll have a personalized ad for it. If you clicked a youtube video about rainbow flip flops, you'll get an ad for rainbow flip flops the next day.

How did we allow these insitutitions to gain so much access to every part of our lives. There is also a camera and a microphone in nearly every square yard. If you're on your phone, you're holding a camera and microphone and gps tracking device right now.
    Last edited by llll; 01-16-2020, 01:43 PM.
Working...
X