No announcement yet.

How To Get To Heaven When You Die

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ghost Jab View Post

My grandparents were Catholic and I was raised Presbyterian.

So yes, I believe Jesus died for our sins.

I think that Jesus dying for our sins is one of the most amazing things that he could have done for us.

It shows how much he loves us and how much he wanted us to be forgiven.

I know that some people don't believe in Jesus or God or the Resurrection, but I do, and I think that what Jesus did was an amazing act of love. Without that, salvation would not be possible for humanity.

”Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.” Acts 4:12

Have a good day, Zaroku!
    Sweet! Glad to know I’m not alone in my beliefs

Comment

• Happy New Year!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

Sweet! Glad to know I’m not alone in my beliefs
        Well you KNOW that I am also a believer.
        Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

• Did you read this first post?

Comment

• Originally posted by FisherAmen View Post
            Did you read this first post?
            I really appreciate this thread…

why?

Because Jesus called out the rabbinical class quoted Moses, Ezra, and Ezekiel

Many Jews who don’t study and/or lost faith say Jesus was not who he claimed to be…
            why did Jews lose faith… ???

they said GOD did not protect us from the holocaust

But, solid rabbi said
            you the chosen people were given so many chances to become guiding lights and you allowed the abomination of desolation

You Jews got prosperous and forgot the law I gave you

Comment

• Happy New Year!

Comment

• It's time to get your life right with the Lord, read this first post.

Comment

• Oh happy day, happy day, we Jesus washed, my sins away, He taught me how, to watch and pray, happy day, happy day, when Jesus washed my sins away

Comment

• People mostly ignore GOD because they want to do whatever they want. They don’t like thinking about sin or judgement day.

Pastor John MacArthur is a great source and a 50 year biblical scholar.

He says Jesus is the only way to get to heaven. He knows Greek, Hewbrew, & Aramaic!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      People mostly ignore GOD because they want to do whatever they want. They don’t like thinking about sin or judgement day.

Pastor John MacArthur is a great source and a 50 year biblical scholar.

He says Jesus is the only way to get to heaven. He knows Greek, Hewbrew, & Aramaic!
                      I agree with John MacArthur on Jesus being the ONLY way to heaven and by Grace through Faith alone, believing that Jesus died and rose again as the Sacrifice for our sins. I disagree with him in many other areas. I am a Dispensationalist. Les Feldick, Dr James Vernon Mcghee are more in my camp. Ever heard of those teachers? Les Feldick will give you a right understanding of the Scriptures and how it all fits together.

Comment

Working...
                      X