No announcement yet.

How To Get To Heaven When You Die

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Babadoux View Post

I've never seen any Christians that believe Mohammed was a legitimate prophet but if I ever did I would ask them what they wanted to be called
    Mohammad is NOT a legitimate prophet. He is a false prophet. His writings directly contradict the eyewitness testimony of the Bible, therefore, he is a false prophet.

Comment

• Please take the time to read this first post if you haven't yet.

Comment

• Ac 8:19 Saying, Give me also this power, that on whomsoever I lay hands, he may receive the Holy Ghost.
        20 But Peter said unto him, Thy money perish with thee, because thou hast thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money.
        21 Thou hast neither part nor lot in this matter: for thy heart is not right in the sight of God.
        22 Repent therefore of this thy wickedness, and pray God, if perhaps the thought of thine heart may be forgiven thee.​
        Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

• 1Co 2:9 But as it is written: Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love Him."
          (NKJV)​

Comment

• Please take the time to read this first post if you haven't yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by FisherAmen View Post

Mohammad is NOT a legitimate prophet. He is a false prophet. His writings directly contradict the eyewitness testimony of the Bible, therefore, he is a false prophet.
              Jews say the same about Jesus..

Comment

• But the Jews are wrong about Jesus in spite of the fact that their own Scriptures spoke of Him.

Comment

• Job 26:7 He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing.
                  (KJV)​

Comment

• Read Genesis

Comment

• Jesus is coming soon...please read this first post.

Comment

Working...
                      X