No announcement yet.

How To Get To Heaven When You Die

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LUKE Wrote this about Paul.

Ac 26:20 But shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance.

Peter said this about Paul:

2Pe 3:15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;

Ac 20:24 But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

Ga 2:7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;

You are WRONG. The Bible is right. Get that through your head. Paul preached the Word of God. JESUS gave Paul His message:

The Lord said THIS of Paul:

Ac 9:15 But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel:

Comment

• It's good to be back.

Comment

• What do ''people'' do in Heaven ?

Eternity is a long assed time.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
          What do ''people'' do in Heaven ?

What would you do in hell my brother?
          flip the script

what you gonna do daily in hell?

the Bible (both Kevin and Torah) speak about time in an abstract way

https://www.biblestudytools.com/topi...es-about-time/
          BodyBagz BodyBagz likes this.

Comment

What do ''people'' do in Heaven ?

Jesus does not say no part of the law will ever pass away; he says no part of it shall pass away until it is fulfilled. He says he came to do this very thing, to fulfill it. So, with his coming, the law has been fulfilled and has passed away. We now live under the law of Christ, not beneath the law of Moses.Aug 15, 2020

https://www.whig.com › archive › c...Christ's relationship to Old Testament Law, part one | Article | whig.com

From MIT Isaiah 641 Oh, that you would rend the heavens and come down, that the mountains would tremble before you!2 As when fire sets twigs ablaze and causes water to boil, come down to make your name known to your enemies and cause the nations to quake before you!3 For when you did awesome things that we did not expect, you came down, and the mountains trembled before you.4 Since ancient times no one has heard, no ear has perceived, no eye has seen any God besides you, who acts on behalf of those who wait for him.5 You come to the help of those who gladly do right, who remember your ways. But when we continued to sin against them, you were angry. How then can we be saved?6 All of us have become like one who is unclean, and all our righteous acts are like filthy rags; we all shrivel up like a leaf, and like the wind our sins sweep us away.7 No one calls on your name or strives to lay hold of you; for you have hidden your face from us and made us waste away because of our sins. 8 Yet, O LORD, you are our Father. We are the clay, you are the potter; we are all the work of your hand.9 Do not be angry beyond measure, O LORD; do not remember our sins forever. Oh, look upon us, we pray, for we are all your people.10 Your sacred cities have become a desert; even Zion is a desert, Jerusalem a desolation.11 Our holy and glorious temple, where our fathers praised you, has been burned with fire, and all that we treasured lies in ruins.12 After all this, O LORD, will you hold yourself back? Will you keep silent and punish us beyond measure?

https://web.mit.edu/jywang/www/cef/B...le/ISA+64.html

I am a practicing Jew who believes Jesus is the messiah

let me know my brother from another mother and I’ll tell you the truth as I know and believe it.

In India people make up Gods on a daily basis

In America people make Gods outta people who make it into Hollywood

If you saw me at synagogue you would probably laugh at me… I’d never laugh at you unless you were a Hindu, Mormon, LDS, etc!
            id grab you and keep you away from Christian Science l Ron Hubbard Dianetics (sic)

Comment

• Long Thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

What would you do in hell my brother?
                flip the script

what you gonna do daily in hell?

the Bible (both Kevin and Torah) speak about time in an abstract way.

https://www.biblestudytools.com/topi...es-about-time/
                The saying goes...party in Hell or serve in Heaven.
                You know God is not going to allow any 1 guy 3 girls get togethers
                Wanking will definitely not be allowed..

Time on Earth is a drag, you know Heavenly/Hellish time is even longer.

It's claimed we will retain our memories and recognize our dearly departed. That may not be a good thing for me

Comment

Jesus does not say no part of the law will ever pass away; he says no part of it shall pass away until it is fulfilled. He says he came to do this very thing, to fulfill it. So, with his coming, the law has been fulfilled and has passed away. We now live under the law of Christ, not beneath the law of Moses.Aug 15, 2020

https://www.whig.com › archive › c...Christ's relationship to Old Testament Law, part one | Article | whig.com

From MIT Isaiah 641 Oh, that you would rend the heavens and come down, that the mountains would tremble before you!2 As when fire sets twigs ablaze and causes water to boil, come down to make your name known to your enemies and cause the nations to quake before you!3 For when you did awesome things that we did not expect, you came down, and the mountains trembled before you.4 Since ancient times no one has heard, no ear has perceived, no eye has seen any God besides you, who acts on behalf of those who wait for him.5 You come to the help of those who gladly do right, who remember your ways. But when we continued to sin against them, you were angry. How then can we be saved?6 All of us have become like one who is unclean, and all our righteous acts are like filthy rags; we all shrivel up like a leaf, and like the wind our sins sweep us away.7 No one calls on your name or strives to lay hold of you; for you have hidden your face from us and made us waste away because of our sins. 8 Yet, O LORD, you are our Father. We are the clay, you are the potter; we are all the work of your hand.9 Do not be angry beyond measure, O LORD; do not remember our sins forever. Oh, look upon us, we pray, for we are all your people.10 Your sacred cities have become a desert; even Zion is a desert, Jerusalem a desolation.11 Our holy and glorious temple, where our fathers praised you, has been burned with fire, and all that we treasured lies in ruins.12 After all this, O LORD, will you hold yourself back? Will you keep silent and punish us beyond measure?

https://web.mit.edu/jywang/www/cef/B...le/ISA+64.html

I am a practicing Jew who believes Jesus is the messiah

let me know my brother from another mother and I’ll tell you the truth as I know and believe it.

In India people make up Gods on a daily basis

In America people make Gods outta people who make it into Hollywood

If you saw me at synagogue you would probably laugh at me… I’d never laugh at you unless you were a Hindu, Mormon, LDS, etc!
                  id grab you and keep you away from Christian Science l Ron Hubbard Dianetics (sic)
                  All damn day !

I'm not one to visit places or worship. It would be a mockery. I envy those who believe I despise hypocrites.
                  Check into Houses Of The Holy a couple of times a week only to act the fool outside.
                  My parents tried to host bible studies when I was young. The pastor would greet me with ''Are you ready for your trip to Hell ?''
                  Would never answer my questions regarding Hell.
                  He's probably right though.
                  I believe in God but I am super critical on how he's running things down here.
                  He's going to give me 5 minutes to vent before telling me to go to Hell

Comment

The saying goes...party in Hell or serve in Heaven.
                    You know God is not going to allow any 1 guy 3 girls get togethers
                    Wanking will definitely not be allowed..

Time on Earth is a drag, you know Heavenly/Hellish time is even longer.

It's claimed we will retain our memories and recognize our dearly departed. That may not be a good thing for me
                    Not in the Hebrew Bible.
                    I love sinning, because I love plowing j wimmin

unlike these freak tranny guys who love man azz-abomination

God filters his creation.. God. Read my brother read

https://www.sparknotes.com/lit/docto...quotes/page/3/
                    Brigham Young University
                    https://speeches.byu.edu › talks › tr...
                    Trying to Serve the Lord Without Offending the Devil | BYU Speeches
                    Nov 15, 1994 — Trying to Serve the Lord Without Offending the Devil. James E. Faust ... The influence of Satan is becoming more acceptable.

Comment

Not in the Hebrew Bible.
                      I love sinning, because I love plowing j wimmin

unlike these freak tranny guys who love man azz-abomination

God filters his creation.. God. Read my brother read

https://www.sparknotes.com/lit/docto...quotes/page/3/
                      Brigham Young University
                      https://speeches.byu.edu › talks › tr...
                      Trying to Serve the Lord Without Offending the Devil | BYU Speeches
                      Nov 15, 1994 — Trying to Serve the Lord Without Offending the Devil. James E. Faust ... The influence of Satan is becoming more acceptable.
                      J wimmin.........If they end up in Heaven, you know God will keep them for himself
                      Same thing with the Devil, I suppose.

I will get to reading your links soon
                      Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X