Collapse
No announcement yet.

How To Get To Heaven When You Die

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some of you still believe in sht like that lol. There are no heaven or hell and no toothfairy or jesus. Go to Mexico if you wanna meet Jesus cuz there boat loads.

when you die, you take your last breath and close your eyes. That’s it.
    siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

• Superbusy. I will be back soon.

Comment

• Lots going on here. So glad summer is here. Please read this first post if you haven't yet and vote in the poll. Join the discussion!

Comment

• Saweetness!

Comment

• Originally posted by FisherAmen View Post
            Lots going on...
            We are saved by faith in Jesus, not by works.

Comment

On this Memorial Day Weekend, let us remember those who died for our Freedom.
              Let’s not forget the people who were killed by the USA. I’m American and my family has a long history in the military, mainly in the Marines!
              siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

Let’s not forget the people who were killed by the USA. I’m American and my family has a long history in the military, mainly in the Marines!
                The people who were killed by the USA are terrorists and enemies. The USA doesn't kill innocent people on purpose. Let's remember that the USA is the Greatest Nation on Earth and helps more than the rest of the world combined.

Comment

The people who were killed by the USA are terrorists and enemies. The USA doesn't kill innocent people on purpose. Let's remember that the USA is the Greatest Nation on Earth and helps more than the rest of the world combined.
                  Thank you! God bless America

Comment

• Read this first post and vote in the poll please if you haven't yet.

Comment

Ooo. God boy getting politcal now.

All of them were terrorists and enemies? Yes or no?

Comment

Working...
                      X