No announcement yet.

How To Get To Heaven When You Die

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FisherAmen View Post

I guess you weren't them then because if you were you would answer the question.
    No lie, I’m embarrassed..... most Jewish ppl think that Jesus didn’t fulfill prophecy. He did

non **** respect

Comment

• Jesus fulfilled over 100 in His first coming alone and many more to come.

Comment

• I wonder if there were trannys in the ancient world when Jesus was around?

In any case I thought this thread desperately need a bit of that talk so I guess Jesus did help me help myself afterall.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          I wonder if there were trannys in the ancient world when Jesus was around?

In any case I thought this thread desperately need a bit of that talk so I guess Jesus did help me help myself afterall.
          What did you want to talk about? Is it ok to be a Tranny? No, it is a sin. Does that mean God doesn't love you? No, God loves you and wants to be there for you if you will give your life to Christ and believe in your heart that He died and rose again, shedding His blood as a Sacrifice for your sins.

Comment

• Originally posted by FisherAmen View Post

What did you want to talk about? Is it ok to be a Tranny? No, it is a sin. Does that mean God doesn't love you? No, God loves you and wants to be there for you if you will give your life to Christ and believe in your heart that He died and rose again, shedding His blood as a Sacrifice for your sins.
            Well since we're on it what about any alterations to your organic body like a biomechanical arm for example or a skeleton like Wolverine has? Is that also a sin?

Comment

Well since we're on it what about any alterations to your organic body like a biomechanical arm for example or a skeleton like Wolverine has? Is that also a sin?
              Now you are just being silly. If you don’t believe, fine.

Be a better guy, and don’t feel compelled just to trigger ppl in your passive resistant way. It’s uncalled for and uncool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

Now you are just being silly. If you don’t believe, fine.

Be a better guy, and don’t feel compelled just to trigger ppl in your passive resistant way. It’s uncalled for and uncool.
                I am resistant to sprays but have no defense for passivity but I would consider going transhuman replacing a great deal of my organic tissue for mechanical parts since it will soon be possible

Comment

• Please take the time to read this first post and vote in the poll if you haven't yet.

Comment

I am resistant to sprays but have no defense for passivity but I would consider going transhuman replacing a great deal of my organic tissue for mechanical parts since it will soon be possible
                    On of my hobbies is following developments in tans humanism, a lot of my friends are strongly connected with Singularity University.

They want me to also join.
                    They think I’m lucid in some ways, and lost because of my str

Comment

• Hmmm Interesting

Comment

Working...
                      X