No announcement yet.

How To Get To Heaven When You Die

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    The Christian Church will face persecution during these anti religious times. I believe the Church is already under serious attack.
    I wholly agree

Comment

• Originally posted by HewJohnson View Post
      Nah, not a very strong argument.

Is there a maximum capacity limit in heaven?
      Because people been dying since they’ve been born.

Do dinosaurs go to heaven?
      I once heard all dogs go to heaven...?

Or is heaven only for us humans? That sounds pretty self centered to think that heaven only exists for us.
      Sounds more like some bs we made up because we have self interest.

“It’s one of these things we tell ourselves so we’ll feel noble. Life is sacred. Makes you feel noble. Well let me ask you this: if everything that ever lived is dead, and everything alive is gonna die, where does the sacred part come in? I’m having trouble with that. ‘Cuz, I mean, even with all this stuff we preach about the sanctity of life, we don’t practice it. We don’t practice it. Look at what we’d kill: Mosquitoes and flies. ‘Cause they’re pests. Lions and tigers. ‘Cause it’s fun! Chickens and pigs. ‘Cause we’re hungry. Pheasants and quails. ‘Cause it’s fun. And we’re hungry. And people. We kill people… ‘Cause they’re pests. And it’s fun!

And you might have noticed something else. The sanctity of life doesn’t seem to apply to cancer cells, does it? You rarely see a bumper sticker that says “Save the tumors.”. Or “I brake for advanced melanoma.”. No, viruses, mold, mildew, maggots, fungus, weeds, E. Coli bacteria, the crabs. Nothing sacred about those things. So at best the sanctity of life is kind of a selective thing. We get to choose which forms of life we feel are sacred, and we get to kill the rest. Pretty neat deal, huh? You know how we got it? We made the whole ****ing thing up! Made it up!“
      - George Carlin
      One of the things about Carlin, he seemed to get it.

Comment

• School demands Christian girl attend explicit sex-ed class

https://www.wnd.com/2021/02/school-d...-sex-ed-class/

Comment

• Faith is nice and all but there are still RULES you must follow to give your faith any power....failure to follow those rules results in your faith being null and void.

James 2:26

And those Rules are given by God in the old testament....very few people understand this simple little thing because they want to pretend they're a righteous person while at the same time treating their fellow men like garbage and cheating on their wives. Heaven isn't meant for everyone and that's why 99.9 of everyone won't make it. Stop leaning to your own understanding and lean to the bible to instruct you. I've known life long church goers that can't open the bible for longer than a minute or 2....that's the problem....people are simply "playing church" and not living it and that's why they most likely won't have a place in heaven unfortunately.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fighter78 View Post
            Faith is nice and all but there are still RULES you must follow to give your faith any power....failure to follow those rules results in your faith being null and void.

James 2:26

And those Rules are given by God in the old testament....very few people understand this simple little thing because they want to pretend they're a righteous person while at the same time treating their fellow men like garbage and cheating on their wives. Heaven isn't meant for everyone and that's why 99.9 of everyone won't make it. Stop leaning to your own understanding and lean to the bible to instruct you. I've known life long church goers that can't open the bible for longer than a minute or 2....that's the problem....people are simply "playing church" and not living it and that's why they most likely won't have a place in heaven unfortunately.
            First of all, Salvation is by Faith in Christ and His Death Burial and Resurrection ALONE without works. That IS Biblical. James is instructing Jews who are still adhering to the Jewish Law. The good deeds are not the cause of Salvation, they are the result of Faith in Christ and it is Him working in us.

Comment

• I’m re reading the gospels and in always praying for men to know God

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                I’m re reading the gospels and in always praying for men to know God
                That's great, but read Paul's writings because they pertain to the Grace Age Believers. Romans explains the Way of Salvation really well.

Comment

• Who is King James and why did he write the Bible

Last edited by Beercules; 02-07-2021, 04:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Who is King James and why did he write the Bible

I think you know that King James did NOT write the Bible.

Comment

• Originally posted by FisherAmen View Post
                      That's great, but read Paul's writings because they pertain to the Grace Age Believers. Romans explains the Way of Salvation really well.
                      Thanks brother!

Many people focus on works and miss grace

Comment

Working...
                      X