No announcement yet.

How To Get To Heaven When You Die

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Here is a link to it and it’s significance to validating the books of Daniel

https://www.ministrymagazine.org/arc...irms-the-bible
    Thanks for sharing. I will take a look at it.

Comment

• Please take the time to read this first post and vote in the poll if you haven't yet.

Comment

• James Dobson: Colorado votes death for 'precious boys and girls' who survive abortion

https://www.wnd.com/2020/02/james-do...vive-abortion/

Comment

• Originally posted by FisherAmen View Post
          James Dobson: Colorado votes death for 'precious boys and girls' who survive abortion

https://www.wnd.com/2020/02/james-do...vive-abortion/
          The creator will punish the wicked, for sure. I take my beliefs very seriously

Comment

• FisherAmen I got a question for you.

Is the Son of Perdition among us already and we don't know who exactly he is because he won't reveal himself after the departure of the church?

Or

His persona has not even been seen yet till the departure happens?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
              FisherAmen I got a question for you.

Is the Son of Perdition among us already and we don't know who exactly he is because he won't reveal himself after the departure of the church?

Or

His persona has not even been seen yet till the departure happens?

I believe that the "Son of Perdition" is the Anti Christ of Revelation. I believe that he is very possibly alive today, but won't be revealed until after the Rapture of the Church.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                The creator will punish the wicked, for sure. I take my beliefs very seriously
                I am glad to know you take your faith seriously. When did you become a Christian?

Comment

• I need to sacrifice myself to get into heaven now, been through some ballistic sh,it, pretty much all the Gods would be pissed off with me right now, especially Mohammed
                  Last edited by AlexKid; 02-17-2020, 11:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FisherAmen View Post
                    I am glad to know you take your faith seriously. When did you become a Christian?
                    I am a Jew ..... christians? I am a work in progress ...

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                      I need to sacrifice myself to get into heaven now, been through some ballistic sh,it, pretty much all the Gods would be pissed off with me right now, especially Mohammed
                      The worst you ever did was wank to George Michael, with a massive cucumber in your bung hole while watching humming YMCA that village people song!

Comment

Working...
                      X