• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FisherAmen View Post
    This site has changed.
    What?

Comment

• The world is going crazy. It's time to get your life right with the Lord. Read this first post.

Comment

• Where are the emoticons?

Comment

The world is going crazy. It's time to get your life right with the Lord. Read this first post.
          I agree. Just look at Israel and Palestine. Wars and rumors of Wars, famine, pestilence, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

I agree. Just look at Israel and Palestine. Wars and rumors of Wars, famine, pestilence, etc.
            Yes and Israel is a cup of trembling. There is a lot I can say about this. Let's not forget that Globalism is on the horizon. What does the Bible say about the One World Government?

Comment

Yes and Israel is a cup of trembling. There is a lot I can say about this. Let's not forget that Globalism is on the horizon. What does the Bible say about the One World Government?
              I’m looking deeply into the gospels.. Jesus is who he said he was...did he was.
              Jesus is my messiah negife

Jesus is God...

im gland you created this thread.

shalom

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

I’m looking deeply into the gospels.. Jesus is who he said he was...did he was.
                Jesus is my messiah negife

Jesus is God...

im gland you created this thread.

shalom
                Please read this first post. It shows the Biblical way of Salvation. Shalom to you as well.

Comment

Please read this first post. It shows the Biblical way of Salvation. Shalom to you as well.
                  Thank you brother. My family think I’m crazy for saying Jesus is messiah

Comment

• Read this first post and vote in the poll please if you haven't yet.

Comment

Yes it does.... one world gov.... Jews returning to Israel... a cup of trembling....

Comment

Working...
                      X