• repent from your sins

Comment

• War on Christian baker now in NINTH year as state puts him on trial

https://www.wnd.com/2021/03/religiou...n-baker-trial/
      siablo14 likes this.

Comment

• Rrrrroooooger!

Comment

• Fisher Amen? What would you say to someone who had a problem in his development and grew up with psychiatric illness? He got better but lost his girl, his friends, his time to illness perhaps being too unwell to put Jesus first? Jesus Christ payed for our sins like 2 thousand years ago, but me I must say for every one I hurt I payed for my sins. Is it possible to repent and put my faith in Jesus despite being tatted in ink, scarred by wounds, pierced by earrings? I feel like I can be a good person and follow Jesus with my Bible placed by the gideons and Christian station on the radio. I am not a saint but I take sin seriously, as it should be.

Despite all the bad blood, setbacks and losses, can I be trusted with the kingdom when it feels like I screwed things up majorly? My family is in shambles because of some of the choices I made. Is it possible to be a better person in the next life, but take up my cross here on earth? If you don't agree with me or condemn me, please pray for me as well. Thank you, Mike.

Comment

• Originally posted by ecto55 View Post
            I for one am glad for the OP's input.

I've done the 12 steps program to get rid of my substance abuse issues, and want to know if I am required to apologize to all the people etc I've hurt.

What if I die suddenly and don't have a chance to apologize, regret my actions or repent?

Similarly, what about all the goats I've had sex with, how do I apologize to them if they can't understand the words I say?

FisherAmen, can you help and guide me with the answers I need?
            If you made those goats cum, then you get a free pass to heaven. The harder those animals came, the better will your afterlife be. Amen!

Comment

• GOD LOVES YOU! Find a good Bible believing Church and attend tomorrow!
              Mike_b likes this.

Comment

• Interesting

Comment

• Citizens enlisted to combat destructive 'weaponization' of 'woke' companies

https://www.wnd.com/2021/04/citizens...oke-companies/

Comment

• Please take the time to read this first post and vote in the poll.

Comment

• The site format changed.

Comment

Working...
                      X