• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like Limmy's take on this topic the best
    [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Comment

• It must have erased all of the views.

Comment

• Not one single character in any religious text is an actual person. They all tell the same stories, and are all man-made to control the dumb masses.

You bible thumpers are just too stupid and ignorant to understand what it's about.

Comment

• Originally posted by PistolPat View Post
          Not one single character in any religious text is an actual person. They all tell the same stories, and are all man-made to control the dumb masses.

You bible thumpers are just too stupid and ignorant to understand what it's about.
          The prophet Mohammed?

Siddartha Gautama?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

The prophet Mohammed?

Siddartha Gautama?
            In the bible alone 12 appears 187 times
            12 windows
            12 apostles
            12 discples
            12 tribes
            12 sons of Jacob
            12 stones
            12 gates
            12 angels
            12 gates of Jerusalem
            12 stars
            12 commentary
            12 spies
            Egyptians 6 brothers of light, 6 brothers of dark = 12
            Book of Enoch = Urakabarameel, Akibeel, Tamiel, Ramuel, Damel, Azkeel, Saraknyal, Asael, Arners, Batrael, Anane. Oh what there's 12 of them also.
            Native Americans = Enbilulu, Shuzianna, Tammuz, Ninurta, Gerra, Ninmah, Anzu, Musardu, Adamu, Ninmada, Nergal.12

Aisha = 4 ages (3,6,9,12)
            4 Horseman

Jesus died at 33
            33 Masonic levels,
            33 kundalini
            33 vertebrae

Thoth = Satan = Eve = Whore of Babylon = Allah = Enoch = Anubis = Alalu = Enlil = Yasadhara

Samyaza = Jesus = Hope = Horus = Muhammed = King Pacal = Adam

7 candles
            Buddha 7 headed snake
            7 arch angels
            7 watchers
            7 weapons of terror
            Emerald Tablets of Thoth = Untanas, Quertas, Cheital, Goyana, Huertal, Samveta
            7 deadly sins
            7 Chakras
            Whore of Babylon rides the beast with how many heads? 7

Religious text is coded, the numbers tell you how our universe works.
            Last edited by PistolPat; 02-26-2021, 10:03 PM.

Comment

• Uhhh I see

Comment

• Originally posted by FisherAmen View Post
                Uhhh I see
                You go ahead and continue to believe in a man made book. I chose instead to seek the knowledge our ancestors passed down to us. Instead of sticking to one book, I went out and studied many, on top of studying the ancient temples and ancient scriptures.

I don't need to believe, because I understand. Earth 33, we are at the beginning of the New World. AKA New Cycle.

Comment

• Originally posted by PistolPat View Post

You go ahead and continue to believe in a man made book. I chose instead to seek the knowledge our ancestors passed down to us. Instead of sticking to one book, I went out and studied many, on top of studying the ancient temples and ancient scriptures.

I don't need to believe, because I understand. Earth 33, we are at the beginning of the New World. AKA New Cycle.
                  I don't know, man, but tell me what you have learnt so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

I don't know, man, but tell me what you have learnt so far.
                    A...B...C...D..E...F...G...H...I...J.... K....L....M....N.....O....P....Q...R....S.....T... .U....V.....W...X.....Y....Z
                    1...2....3...4...5...6...7... 8...9...10..11...12..13...14...15...16..17..18..19 ..20...21...22..23...24...25..26

Old vintage Babylonian & Greek star maps. New ones are made to confuse the masses.
                    G-7 constellations containing suns (Draco, Polaris, Orion (has 2 suns), Dog Star Sirius, Procyon, Hope, Destiny)
                    O-15 passages of the red sun solar system (Red sun solar system is Satan = Whore of Babylon = Thoth and has 7 planets)
                    D-4 elements/seasons

Hope is our solar system = Garden of Eden.

Son (sun) of god = our yellow sun

12 apostles = 12 Zodiacs

Earth is round, galaxy is flat.

As above, so below:
                    Above is 1000 years within each Zodiac age. 12000 years for a full cycle around the Milky way. 3000 years ice age, earth age, fire age, wind age
                    Below Earth's full revolution around the sun 12 month

sEHHcD8.png
                    Wheel above =
                    In the bible god says 1st day & 2nd day there was darkness and void. This is referring to the wheel above of the Zodiac. So 1st day is 1000 years of darkness, 2nd day is another 1000 years of darkness (Sagittarius, Capricorn).

God says "Let there be light 10 days" = 10000 years of sun light.

Another bible story - Jesus died and rose on the 3rd day. In other words the sun dies out for 2000 years, and revives in the next millennium.

3t8izP7.jpg

Bible 7 generations
                    7X12000 years = 84000 years. Full 7 generational cycle before everything starts over. The never ending story.
                    Each 12000 years brings a whole new set of species. We are the 5th generation.

Matrix reloaded. 5th wave, 5th version. Version 6 in 8000 years. Ice age was 2000 years ago, before Christ. Year is 4021 if you include Ice Age of this current 12000 year cycle. 5X12000 = 60000 the previous 5 waves aka cycles. 60000+4021=64021 is the real current year
                    [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Plenty of underground cities have been discovered. The Paris catacombs shows these people only had humans to eat, as it is all human remains.
                    A0XOG9I.jpg
                    Ice age we live underground = Hell

I can decode all kinds of things from ancient art work, and many contemporary works of truth hidden in plain sight. I learnt this from a guy called Emilio who had the same idea as me, to combine all religious text and look for patterns. Difference is he used the star map. Which I would have never thought of.

5W9yuTJ.jpg

Mayan calendar is really a cycle. Einstein E=mc2 Energy = millennium cycle 2 suns. The red sun 666 = 6 years, 6 months, 6 days/6 protons 6 neurons, 6 electrons.

All the significant numbers when combined with astrology, symbology, astronomy, alchemy explains the various cycles of our universe.

It runs much deeper, and would require an insane amount of information for me to type out, but that is the basics of it.
                    Last edited by PistolPat; 02-28-2021, 04:10 AM.

Comment

• Truth is that all religious text borrow from other even more ancient texts. (And so forth)

Over hundreds if not thousands of years of evolving/mimicking other text the “overlap” can appear to be some ancient conspiracy puzzle.

It’s just congruent evolution.

Comment

Working...
                      X