No announcement yet.

How To Get To Heaven When You Die

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bossm523 View Post
    i grew up a Catholic but i'm Buddhist now. One could theoretically be a Buddhist and a Christian. I do like the message of Christ as well.
    Jesus Christ is the only Way to heaven. You must place your faith in Christ alone believing that He died and rose from the dead, shedding His blood as a Sacrifice for your sins. Do you believe that?

Comment

• Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
      I'm shooting for purgatory.
      Spoken like a real Chicano Marine...

I like cops who just pull me over and call for back up.

I can hear the fear as I interlace my fingers on my head. Cops search my ride.. I sit on a curb.. ppl watching

Iím cool with cops.. my nephews left the marines and are cops.

I donít act a fool when pulled over.

Comment

• Originally posted by FisherAmen View Post
        Jesus Christ is the only Way to heaven. You must place your faith in Christ alone believing that He died and rose from the dead, shedding His blood as a Sacrifice for your sins. Do you believe that?

no, i don't believe that. The Buddha encouraged us to investigate for ourselves. so that's what i'm doing. I don't want to go to heaven. I want to go to the Pure Land of Amitabha Buddha.

Comment

no, i don't believe that. The Buddha encouraged us to investigate for ourselves. so that's what i'm doing. I don't want to go to heaven. I want to go to the Pure Land of Amitabha Buddha.
          Well Jesus said that He was the only Way to the Father. He said only those who trust in Him would be saved. THEN Jesus died and rose again after saying He would. When did Buddha rise from the dead? Or is he still in the grave? Which one do you think you aught to believe?

Comment

• There is no proof that Jesus "rose from the dead." I think I should believe the guy that said to go out and investigate for yourself and don't just believe what i say.

Comment

• Happy Sunday!

Comment

There is no proof that Jesus "rose from the dead." I think I should believe the guy that said to go out and investigate for yourself and don't just believe what i say.
                There is a lot of proof that Jesus Christ rose from the dead. The Early Secular Writings Regarding Christ, The Explosion Of Christianity. Had Christ not risen from the dead, Christianity would have died out at that time. The opposite happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by FisherAmen View Post
                  There is a lot of proof that Jesus Christ rose from the dead. The Early Secular Writings Regarding Christ, The Explosion Of Christianity. Had Christ not risen from the dead, Christianity would have died out at that time. The opposite happened.
                  I've seen better magic tricks. i'm just ****ing with you bud. That's actually interesting as can be. Never heard anyone claim there is proof Christ rose from the dead. I never actually heard anyone claim their was proof Christ ever died.

From what I know, dude's on a cross, gets a poke in the side and is called dead, wrapped up and ointments applied then put in a cave with a rock in front to block the way.

I've heard both the soldier and the land owner were Christians but never looked into it.

I've never heard of any actual proof. I couldn't even say who is meant to have pronounced his death.

If you ain't got time for no teaching it's no bother, but, that was rather interesting and I'd read the story if you're inclined to tell it.

Comment

• One of the reasons the world is so screwed up are intolerant religious folk. This was one of the reasons literally millions were tortured and killed during the Crusades. Mystical beliefs are an area one should be able to venture and explore on their own without persecution.

I for one have ventured and explored. When you die you shut down, the lights go out and you cease to exist.

Comment

• Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
                      One of the reasons the world is so screwed up are intolerant religious folk. This was one of the reasons literally millions were tortured and killed during the Crusades. Mystical beliefs are an area one should be able to venture and explore on their own without persecution.

I for one have ventured and explored. When you die you shut down, the lights go out and you cease to exist.
                      ^^^^^^

Comment

Working...
                      X