Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How To Get To Heaven When You Die

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    I like this
    I think it is important to work out your own salvation. Do not depend on others or any form of religious ideology. Goodwill toward all beings is the true religion; cherish in your hearts boundless goodwill to all that lives.

    I personally consider myself agnostic. I have deep interest in science, biology and evolution. I think itís arrogant to say god exists or does not exist, no one has died and gone to an after life to proof this with tangible facts and real life examples.

    The fact is, we cannot control what happens after we die. We can only control the present, itís important never to forget that.

    Comment


    • You need to believe the Scriptures. Read this first post

      Comment


      • Good night

        Comment


        • Please take the time to read this first post and vote in the poll if you haven't yet.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by FisherAmen View Post
            Please take the time to read this first post and vote in the poll if you haven't yet.
            People seem to not be capable of believing the scriptures or filling your first post.

            In general I think their pride and inability to follow your initial request speaks volumes about them.

            I respect what you are doing.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              People seem to not be capable of believing the scriptures or filling your first post.

              In general I think their pride and inability to follow your initial request speaks volumes about them.

              I respect what you are doing.
              Thank you friend, but if you look at the poll, it shows me that this thread is certainly worth the time.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by FisherAmen View Post
                Thank you friend, but if you look at the poll, it shows me that this thread is certainly worth the time.
                It is a great thread!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  It is a great thread!
                  Thank you. It is my calling in life to spread the Gospel.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by FisherAmen View Post
                    Thank you. It is my calling in life to spread the Gospel.
                    Which men are your mentors in scriptures? Which pastors do you read or learn from?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      Which men are your mentors in scriptures? Which pastors do you read or learn from?
                      I was raised in Church. I became a Christian when I was 4, giving my life to Christ. I left Church around 18. I went back briefly around 22, then didn't go back until I was 30. I had an experience with God where He spoke to me and led me to a Church where I was mentored. I have also learned a lot from listening to Through The Bible With Les Feldick:

                      https://www.lesfeldick.org/

                      Les has a TV program, but you can also listen the audio of his programs in that link. He systematically goes through the Bible from the beginning to the end and explains it in detail.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP