Collapse
No announcement yet.

How To Get To Heaven When You Die

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 6th commandment in Hebrew is much easier to understand.

Thou shalt not kill

. In Hebrew, it is thou shalt not commit murder, and killing is allowed in certain cases, do christians also see it in a traditional mosaic context?

https://blogs.timesofisrael.com/is-t...lt-not-murder/

Comment

• Originally posted by FisherAmen View Post
      Barr: 'Militant secularists' trying to impose values on believers

https://www.wnd.com/2020/02/barr-mil...ues-believers/
      I am going over Old Testament stuff all the time. Juxtaposing it with the New Testament and the Talmud. Both of them.

Do you ever look for validation of your beliefs in like the Dead Sea scrolls, or the Hebrew or Greek versions of the Bible? Are you just pure KJV?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        I am going over Old Testament stuff all the time. Juxtaposing it with the New Testament and the Talmud. Both of them.

Do you ever look for validation of your beliefs in like the Dead Sea scrolls, or the Hebrew or Greek versions of the Bible? Are you just pure KJV?
        I am not pure KJV because the Bible wasn't written in english. KJV is a good translation from the original languages. The Dead Sea Scrolls DO affirm the preservation of Scripture because they are over 1,000 years older than the previous oldest manuscripts that we had and yet when compared, it is obvious that no changes were made to the text. It's amazing how God has preserved His Word.

Comment

The 6th commandment in Hebrew is much easier to understand.

Thou shalt not kill

. In Hebrew, it is thou shalt not commit murder, and killing is allowed in certain cases, do christians also see it in a traditional mosaic context?

https://blogs.timesofisrael.com/is-t...lt-not-murder/
          Yes. I believe that the context was "Thou shalt not commit murder" which means to take the life of an innocent person. Killing in self defense, time of war & capital punishment I would not call murder.

Comment

• Hey guys don't mean to interrupt but your jesus thread is interrupting our conversation in another thread about banging trannys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              Hey guys don't mean to interrupt but your jesus thread is interrupting our conversation in another thread about banging trannys.
              Makes sense! I will take this offline with the pastor!

Comment

Makes sense! I will take this offline with the pastor!
                Are you going to respond to my answer?

Comment

• Originally posted by FisherAmen View Post
                  I am not pure KJV because the Bible wasn't written in english. KJV is a good translation from the original languages. The Dead Sea Scrolls DO affirm the preservation of Scripture because they are over 1,000 years older than the previous oldest manuscripts that we had and yet when compared, it is obvious that no changes were made to the text. It's amazing how God has preserved His Word.
                  I am very familiar with the texts you mention. Have you ever seen pics of the cylinder of Cyrus?

Comment

I am very familiar with the texts you mention. Have you ever seen pics of the cylinder of Cyrus?
                    I have no idea what that is. Could you explain it to me?

Comment

• Here is a link to it and it’s significance to validating the books of Daniel

https://www.ministrymagazine.org/arc...irms-the-bible

Comment

Working...
                      X