Clear All

• Me too...good one ☝

Comment

• Originally posted by louis54 View Post
      Me too...good one ☝
      ???

Comment

• Originally posted by FisherAmen View Post
        I think that murder is the intentional killing of an innocent person and is a sin and should be punished.

I think that self defense or the unintentional killing of an innocent person is not murder. Killing in time of war is also not murder, unless you are killing innocent civilians.

The killing of an innocent person due Negligence is a sin and should also be punished.

Personally, I think that killing an animal for a purpose such as food, clothing or some useful purpose is not a sin, but just killing an animal for the fun of it or torturing it is wrong. I am not against hunting, but I am against killing animals without a purpose or torturing them.

Eating meat, vegetables or anything for food is not a sin, unless you are killing people and eating them. In the Bible, the Lord specifically tells Noah to eat the animals after the flood. God sets the rules. It's not a sin.

Ge 9:1 And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth.
        2 And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth upon the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered.
        3 Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.
        4 But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat.
        5 And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man.

I've been busy lately, haven't been here as much as I should be...
        It's nice to see some are still keeping the Faith...

Comment

• Originally posted by MindGame View Post
          I've been busy lately, haven't been here as much as I should be...
          It's nice to see some are still keeping the Faith...
          Praise the Lord. He is good. Stop by and discuss Christian issues with me when you get a chance.

Comment

• Please take the time to read this first post and vote in the poll.

Comment

• If you commit suicide can you still go to Heaven?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                If you commit suicide can you still go to Heaven?
                If you already have your faith in Christ for salvation, believing in your heart that He died and rose again, shedding His blood as a Sacrifice for your sins, then there is nothing that can take your salvation away from you. With that said, it is a great sin I believe and I believe you would lose a lot of rewards in heaven that are eternal. It's not worth it even for a Christian to lose their rewards.

Comment

• Bible-like plague: 'Billions' of locusts in swarms the size of cities 'eating everything in sight'

https://www.wnd.com/2020/01/bible-li...rything-sight/

Comment

• 3 kinds of storms a believer will face

https://www.wnd.com/2020/01/3-kinds-...ver-will-face/

Comment

• Djingis Khan: "Like our fingers are spreading in different directions, religions do also. But God is in our palms. We all believe in the same God."
                      Clever talk by Djingis Khan some 800 years ago.
                      Cultures, who have never met, have all created Gods. Believing, and hoping for something better beyond death is probably programmed in our DNA.
                      And who knows? Billions of people can't be wrong, can they?

Comment

Working...
                      X