No announcement yet.

How To Get To Heaven When You Die

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    pride... we got a lot of know it all guys who argue with me.. they can't read hebrew.. i can.. they are lost in their pride....

i am a fool... i know it.. by the grace of GOD.. i am here.. and my children are healthy..

i need my daily bread... manna.. only GOD.. if GOD wills it.. it will happen..

i get so many guys.. who want to discuss GOD.. and they already know GOD is a figment of my mind and a fairy tale.... I think.. i know... they are wrong.. i ask them to tell me in a diff language.. they can't..... my wife yells at me in japanese... i wish I did not know what she is saying...

there is a jew guy.. who became a christian.. jews for jesus.. or whatever they call them...

i am on my way to work.. i got to work for a living... shalom
    Lord I ask that you will rebuke and bind the demons that are confusing this man's thinking in the name of Jesus Christ I bind them completely and fully until the day they enter the pit. Please open this man's understanding of Your Word and Your great Salvation.

Comment

• Originally posted by FisherAmen View Post
      Lord I ask that you will rebuke and bind the demons that are confusing this man's thinking in the name of Jesus Christ I bind them completely and fully until the day they enter the pit. Please open this man's understanding of Your Word and Your great Salvation.
      thank you.. once... after i was on my way back to prison.. some guys.. christian men prayed over me.. and they said demoms were coming out of me..

my cousin was telling me to do some evil and pastor hoa

https://www.facebook.com/FreedomWorshipCenter/

and his deacons prayed over me.. they told me i was convulsed and full of hate.. i am not lying... after they prayed.. i felt sick... drained.. they said i was demon filled.. i am not lying.. i sat there and fell back to sleep..

my mind was saying this is all bs.. and then.. i started feeling like I was going to die.. my mind said.. this is all bs.. stop going along with these fake men of god.. but the pain.. the pain was real.... they did not hurt me...

i have had boken hands.. i can or could fight.. but these christian's broke me... btw.. i had broken ribs, and it did not bother me..

my doctor said did it not hurt.. i said it was kinda painful. but no so much... he told my wife.. he is crazy..

i used to tell fools.. in the belly of the beast is where the f i come from...

Comment

thank you.. once... after i was on my way back to prison.. some guys.. christian men prayed over me.. and they said demoms were coming out of me..

and his deacons prayed over me.. they told me i was convulsed and full of hate.. i am not lying... after they prayed.. i felt sick... drained.. they said i was demon filled.. i am not lying.. i sat there and fell back to sleep..

my mind was saying this is all bs.. and then.. i started feeling like I was going to die.. my mind said.. this is all bs.. stop going along with these fake men of god.. but the pain.. the pain was real.... they did not hurt me...

i have had boken hands.. i can or could fight.. but these christian's broke me... btw.. i had broken ribs, and it did not bother me..

my doctor said did it not hurt.. i said it was kinda painful. but no so much... he told my wife.. he is crazy..

You berong in mentar hospitar!

Comment

• Originally posted by FisherAmen View Post
          Got any special bible verse for me, Brother?

Comment

If you place your faith in Jesus Christ for salvation and believe in your heart that He died on the cross and rose from the dead, shedding His blood for your sins, you can know that you are saved. Would you be willing to do that? If so, the demons will lose control over you, but more importantly, you will have eteral life with Christ. That's what the demons want to stop you from having because they hate you and want to destroy your life. I was attacked in my sleep last night by demonic creatures, maybe it was because I am trying to help you.

Do you want to be free? The Lord alone can help you:

You must place your Faith in Jesus Christ believing in your heart that He died and rose again shedding His blood to pay for your sins as a sacrifice to God. If you want to accept Jesus free gift of salvation, or if you have any doubts about whether or not you are going to heaven, Pray this prayer from your heart to God in Faith:

”Dear Lord Jesus I believe that You are the Lord and believe in my heart that You died on the Cross and Rose from the dead, shedding your blood as a Sacrifice for my sins. I repent and turn to You as the only way of salvation, I give my life to you, placing my Faith and Trust in You as Lord of my life, Please save me and I thank You for it, in Jesus holy name, Amen.”

Comment

• Please pray and ask the Lord to save you and be free.

Comment

• I usually don't mix religion and boxingscene but I am a Christian.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danieltapia View Post
                  I usually don't mix religion and boxingscene but I am a Christian.
                  As a Christian, Christ should be a the center of your life. Nothing should trump Christ.

Comment

• Happy New Year!!!

Comment

• More than 65,000 students ring in new year worshiping Jesus

https://www.wnd.com/2020/01/65000-co...ging-new-year/

Comment

Working...
                      X