Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] End times Bible prophecy

Russia returning to the middle East to form an alliance and attack Israel

Russia seeks to cement its role as power broker in Syria
    Russia moved to fill the void left by the United States in northern Syria on Tuesday, deploying troops to keep apart advancing Syrian government forces and Turkish troops. At the same time, tensions grew within NATO as Turkey defied growing condemnation of its invasion from its Western allies.

Desperate for a new protector, the Kurdish administration struck a deal with the Russia-backed government of Syrian President Bashar Assad, whose forces on Sunday began moving into Kurdish-administered areas to shield them against Turkey

Mark of the beast

False prophet/Anti Christ reign will last 3 1/2 years. With impeachment delayed if it were to happen it would be around the 3 1/2 year mark. 2017-mid 2020

An outsider, not a career politician.
    “The next to come to power will be a despicable man who is not in line for royal succession. He will slip in when least expected and take over the kingdom by flattery and intrigue.
    Daniel 11:21

With deceitful promises, he will make various alliances. He will become strong despite having only a handful of followers.
    Daniel 11:23

He will cause deceit to prosper, and he will consider himself superior.
    Daniel 8:25

He will use every kind of evil deception to fool those on their way to destruction, because they refuse to love and accept the truth that would save them.
    II Thess 2:10

appear to receive a wound he can’t recover from, but will survive to put down the first attempts to remove him from office.

One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast.
    Revelations 13:3

He will exalt himself and defy everything that people call god and every object of worship. He will even sit in the temple of God, claiming that he himself is God.
    II These 2:4

Here is the whole article. Fascinating read

https://www.benjaminlcorey.com/could...l-predictions/
    Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 10-20-2019, 09:24 AM.

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Mark of the beast

Russia returning to the middle East to form an alliance and attack Israel

False prophet/Anti Christ reign will last 3 1/2 years

I'm assuming that the false prophet/Anti Christ in question here is you because you've been preaching the end of Trump for over 3 years now and still nothing 😎

Comment

If it is, END OF TIMES! I'm straight.

I believe I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
        I'm assuming that the false prophet/Anti Christ in question here is you because you've been preaching the end of Trump for over 3 years now and still nothing 😎
        I don't even believe in God but came across this article and found this fascinating.

Do you want to discuss this or not?

Comment

I don't even believe in God but came across this article and found this fascinating.

Do you want to discuss this or not?
          It's BS.

"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

Comment

For what it's worth, there is a group of wealthy Masonic/kabbalistic/Satanic Jews that think the Messiah will come when everybody is either totally righteous or totally corrupt.

They figure that it's easier to make everyone sinners than it is to make everyone saints. So they are pushing the world in that direction.

They are aware of Biblical prophecies and try to deliberately make them come about.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
              It's BS.

"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."
              That's talking about when Jesus returns. I'm posting signs of the end times and anti Christ directly from the Bible.

Comment

That anti christ sounds like obama lol

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                  That anti christ sounds like obama lol
                  The Bible says the anti Christ rules for 3 1/2 years. Obama served 8 years. Why would you say the Bible is lying if you're a Christan?

Comment

That's talking about when Jesus returns. I'm posting signs of the end times and anti Christ directly from the Bible.
                    The second coming of jesus Christ is the end of times according to the bible

Comment

Working...
                    X