Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1 guy stands his ground vs 3 guys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #41
    4 vs 1 if you include the barking dog

    Respect though. Unless gang s***. Don’t understand the purpose of jumping someone. Sh** weak .

    Comment


    • #42
      Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
      your family sounds familiar Club, were they affiliated with Ralph Castro? I knew some guys out of that school...started with a B in the Mission, San Francisco. That is a great style you do, very practical, Hawaii had such a polyglot! all kinds of great martial artists and some of the first mma type matches! Henry Cho DanZen Ryu? and of course Ed Parker. I also had a friend I trained who did some training in Shorinji in Japantown san Francisco.
      Ralph & his brother Roy are well known fixtures here, Roy's dojo was a few block from my house when I was a kid. The "B" are the Beliso family, the father Lenny started it and his son Lenny Jr still teaches here in SF, along with the Alemeny Karate family, they were all kind of from the Parker Kempo lineage I believe.

      Kajukembo is that Hawaiian system of several fighting styles, separate from Kempo.

      ... and my cousin Sensei Flores trained under the same sensei that started the Japantown rec center Shorinji Kempo classes long ago, I think in the 1970's. Don't know his name.

      Small martial world.

      Comment


      • #43
        ''Lame'' really doesn't do this thread any justice

        Comment


        • #44
          This video is much better. Oldie but goodie.

          [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

          Comment


          • #45
            Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!. View Post
            all around was just weakness lmfao, I would have murdered them whiteboys with ease and then proceed to lean right fuck back on my hood and parking lot pimp it for the next few hours while enjoying a brew or two.
            If you tried to steal their rims like that black guy did, those boys would curb stop you

            Comment


            • #46
              Originally posted by Htown-Finest View Post
              4 vs 1 if you include the barking dog

              Respect though. Unless gang s***. Don't understand the purpose of jumping someone. Sh** weak .

              he was trying to steal their rims and stereo

              Comment


              • #47
                Originally posted by el*** View Post
                If you tried to steal their rims like that black guy did, those boys would curb stop you
                stop it, i had one of these boys playing security guard lmfao.

                We lived in the same apartment he flew his confederate flag and at times I flew my MEX flag so I told em if something happens to my car ima assume its you and hurt you so make sure nothing happens to my car. lmfao the nerd paroled and reported to me ever day lmfao.

                Comment


                • #48
                  Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!. View Post
                  stop it, i had one of these boys playing security guard lmfao.

                  We lived in the same apartment he flew his confederate flag and at times I flew my MEX flag so I told em if something happens to my car ima assume its you and hurt you so make sure nothing happens to my car. lmfao the nerd paroled and reported to me ever day lmfao.

                  You should thank him he didnt report you to ICE

                  Comment


                  • #49
                    Originally posted by el*** View Post
                    You should thank him he didnt report you to ICE
                    he lucky I didnt make him wash my car and rims.

                    Comment


                    • #50
                      That first video was pathetic, 3 vs 1 and they still ran (and if they wanted to jump him, why did none of them have the brains to get behind him?)

                      That granddad in the second one, though, when he loses it... he sparks two out, then he's like "ah, fuck it, I might as well just knock out five more, just for shits and giggles. Give a fuck."

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP