Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1 guy stands his ground vs 3 guys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #21
    than
    Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
    Word big homie

    U dont dance round 3 guys like that because

    1) you run out of space
    2) eventually you will tire
    3) it lets them circle and attack you in multiples

    Ive seen and been in street fights where its 2 one 1 , 3 on 1, 4 on 2 etc

    Biggest and best thing to do is what Sensei Kreese says

    Strike first strike hard

    Lay the first one out
    Lay the second one out

    Dont hesitate , just hit. Keep hitting until he goes down.

    Move to the next.

    Thats how it is

    Shalom
    thank you brother.. GOD is great.. shalom

    Comment


    • #22
      Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      ok.. forgive me if you can..i am sorry..
      I accept and I will forgive.

      Please understand I come from a family of Black belts in Shorinji and Kajukembo and the last thing true martial artists do is brag about fighting skills or the length of time they trained.

      You said pics........... here are some of the late Tony Ramos the brother of my late aunt. Rest in peace all (including GrandMaster Ramos' good friend)

      [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

      Comment


      • #23
        Originally posted by club fighter View Post
        I accept and I will forgive.

        Please understand I come from a family of Black belts in Shorinji and Kajukembo and the last thing true martial artists do is brag about fighting skills or the length of time they trained.

        You said pics........... here are some of the late Tony Ramos the brother of my late aunt. Rest in peace all (including GrandMaster Ramos' good friend)

        [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
        by all means. hit me up privately and list them.. they will know me..

        Comment


        • #24
          Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          by all means. hit me up privately and list them.. they will know me..
          No need for all that, as long as we understand each other we're good.

          Comment


          • #25
            Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            by all means. hit me up privately and list them.. they will know me..
            [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
            Last edited by HitmanTommy; 10-19-2019, 11:59 AM.

            Comment


            • #26
              Jesus...Even the dog was a racist

              Comment


              • #27
                Originally posted by club fighter View Post
                No need for all that, as long as we understand each other we're good.
                we cool.. thank you.

                Comment


                • #28
                  This video is hilarious. So many things wrong with it lol

                  Comment


                  • #29
                    Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    Jesus...Even the dog was a racist
                    Well yeah, didnt you see he was a white dog

                    Comment


                    • #30
                      Originally posted by club fighter View Post
                      A cousin that has been a Shoriji Kempo sensei since 1984.

                      ... and the knowledge that no Hebrew boy is going to train for 15 years under a system that has the swastika as it's symbol.

                      Keep up with your babble speak, it entertains many around here .......... except me.
                      Agree with you.
                      He's MI6. Those who pretend to be entertained by his babble speak are likewise.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP