No announcement yet.

MUST SEE: Tyan Booth's YouTube Channel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnbook View Post
    He does say many things twice, sometimes 3x.
    Novelty wearing off. But his deadpan hits the mark often.

I wonder what he's really like.
    I thought these videos were part of his act, but seeing some of his old videos I actually don't think he's the full shilling, there's definitely something a little bit off.

His channel is hilarious for boxing fans though. All the background characters who take themselves too seriously being made fun of.

Comment

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Comment

Comment

Today's was pretty good. Had almost nothing to do with the title. All the usual suspects were targeted w/o haste.
          I'm ready to pre-order my "Be Safe" T-shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            Sorry if I'm late to the party with this one and it's been discussed before, but this guy's channel.... bloody Hell.

He is (by own admission) a low-level UK boxer who's banned from the sport due to dodgy Twitter comments. So he spends his time on YouTube, rambling on in a stream-of-consciousness style.

Part of his comedic schtick is repetitions, which may or may not be your thing, and the content of some of his routines is so extreme it sometimes shocks ME.

I mean, just look at the title of this one:

Should get sponsored by echo falls lol some of the cheapest wine going. #sizzora

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Today's was pretty good. Had almost nothing to do with the title. All the usual suspects were targeted w/o haste.
              I'm ready to pre-order my "Be Safe" T-shirt.
              He hasn't brought his A Game for a while though, has he?

Back in the day he was producing memes 24/7. I can't look at an IFL video these days without seeing all the comments saying "bent legs".

But I do like the way he titles a video and it hardly features.

Comment

Comment

There was one where he said something like "Adam Smith from Sky Sports, people say he kidnaps kids and locks them in his basement, I just put it down to internet trolls, but then I saw this #shows pictures of Adam Smiths face# and that does look like a man that locks kids in basements, I think this trolls might be on to something" and I almost died of that because he does have the look of a man with an ice cream van with a false wall and a cell behind it about him.

Comment

Anorexic Woolhouse

Comment

Ffs man he actually has started selling merch.

Might order his & hers matching Be Safe hoodies for me an Annie

Comment

Working...
                      X