Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MUST SEE: Tyan Booth's YouTube Channel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Off work sick, so I'm looking at some old Tyan videos to pick me up a bit... you seen this one, Redd Foxx?

    So inappropriate..... "my uncle will never rape me again."

    [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

    Comment


    • Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      Off work sick, so I'm looking at some old Tyan videos to pick me up a bit... you seen this one, Redd Foxx?

      So inappropriate..... "my uncle will never rape me again."

      [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
      I'm in the dentist's office, tense and uncomfortable, but this brought a smile. I absolutely remember that vid. That was one of moments where I thought, "How has this not been pulled down?"

      Tyan's stuff has a bit of a timeless quality to it. Like a sitcom you can go back and watch. Because, the current events don't really matter. I guess he's a boxing news commentor, but anyone watching him for boxing or news is completely missing the point.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        I'm in the dentist's office, tense and uncomfortable, but this brought a smile. I absolutely remember that vid. That was one of moments where I thought, "How has this not been pulled down?"

        Tyan's stuff has a bit of a timeless quality to it. Like a sitcom you can go back and watch. Because, the current events don't really matter. I guess he's a boxing news commentor, but anyone watching him for boxing or news is completely missing the point.
        Yeah, he could make a lot more impact if his videos were more topical, but I love his fight reviews about two weeks after the fact. "This is old news now, innit?"

        Comment


        • Redd Foxx


          Our leader gives us half an hour of his thoughts here, taking in a wide range of topics, including the nature of religion:

          [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

          Comment


          • Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            Redd Foxx


            Our leader gives us half an hour of his thoughts here, taking in a wide range of topics, including the nature of religion:

            [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
            Yea, thanks for that.
            I saw that in my feed today and skipped past it thinking it was an old one for some reason (ironically, at the same time saying to myself, "When is this ****er going to drop new content??"). If you didn't mention it I would have missed it entirely.

            I cringed when he started into the religious discussion but I didn't need to because he was cool about it ("and that stupid elephant that Kugan bows down to" ). I feel like Tyan knows when to be an ugly POS and when to be even-handed, which is probably why I respect him. Anyone can be offensive 24/7. That takes no skill. But, knowing where to push and where to pull is an art.

            When he busted out the artistic rendering of "the confrontation", I literally had to rewind so I could take it all in. And, I'm not talking about the content of the painting, just the luls. In fact, I think I need to watch that part one more time so I can get the rest of the laughs out.

            I've noticed the 2nd chin growing over time, which is whatever, I'm not going to fuss about a man's chin fat. But, letting a little blobulous shadow grow over it is distracting AF.

            That Epsiein/Hearn relationship, is that for real? I've been staying away from NSB so I have no clue what the gossip is on that.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
              Redd Foxx


              Our leader gives us half an hour of his thoughts here, taking in a wide range of topics, including the nature of religion:

              [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]


              That was a brutal one yesterday

              He went all out.

              Mind you i was stoned af watching Tyan.

              The painting was top notch.

              I need to watch that clip where Dillian says mentions Tyan to Kugan . which interview was it ?


              Kugan is just in it for the possy and views

              Im gonna buy some merch

              Probably a mug

              Comment


              • Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                That was a brutal one yesterday

                He went all out.

                Mind you i was stoned af watching Tyan.

                The painting was top notch.

                I need to watch that clip where Dillian says mentions Tyan to Kugan . which interview was it ?


                Kugan is just in it for the possy and views

                Im gonna buy some merch

                Probably a mug
                [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  I've noticed the 2nd chin growing over time, which is whatever, I'm not going to fuss about a man's chin fat. But, letting a little blobulous shadow grow over it is distracting AF.

                  That Epsiein/Hearn relationship, is that for real? I've been staying away from NSB so I have no clue what the gossip is on that.
                  I know nothing about Epstein/Hearn outside of that video, first I'd heard of it. Assume there's truth in it.

                  As for his double chin, I think the problem is, his actual chin lacks so much prominence, doesn't it?

                  He does slate his own looks and that of his family, though. Did you see the one where he did a segue, saying "... talking of ugly things, I was visiting my mother the other day..."

                  Comment


                  • Last one was good. Though I know I should expect him to randomly slag Kugan in every video, it always hits as a surprise. I don't laugh out loud at YouTube videos but every time Tyan goes into a Kugan rant... :lol1' I'm not even sure what's funnier, the jokes or the fact that he's so fking relentless with it.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      Last one was good. Though I know I should expect him to randomly slag Kugan in every video, it always hits as a surprise. I don't laugh out loud at YouTube videos but every time Tyan goes into a Kugan rant... :lol1' I'm not even sure what's funnier, the jokes or the fact that he's so fking relentless with it.
                      I only have to hear him say "you know Kugan, yeah...." and I start cracking up.


                      Did you mean this one?

                      [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]


                      I personally found it a little poor, but it's validated at the end by him saying it was a "shit one". And him accusing Kugan of being a rapist. ("It's either Kooogan, or it's fake.")

                      What I did like though is that might be the most pissed (drunk, Fat Yank) I've ever seen him. Even by his standards that was a LOT of repetitions.

                      "I thought he would have broken his toes... you know his toes, yeah?"
                      Last edited by !! Anorak; 01-23-2020, 02:15 PM.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP