• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    Whoa

What a racist piece of ****!

Comment

This video reminds me of YouTube "pranks" / "social experiments". AKA I don't believe it for a second.

Personally I am not pro-reparations. Especially if in the form of a cash payment.

Comment

I'm still trying to figure out why people who emigrated here a generation or two, even three or four ago need to pay reparations to people who had absolutely nothing to do with slavery.

Reparations asks people who had absolutely nothing to do with slavery to pay another group of people who had absolutely nothing to do with slavery.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          sh^t house rat insane
          Green K (if it lets me) for that old gem.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            Yeah time to give them a boat ticket back to Africa

Comment

I have some highly used wank rags they can have.

Comment

I don't know how Kaitlin manages to keep a straight face when she talks to these morons.

Comment

Id have them foos sign a contract for a lifetime $2 per person reparations per month if i was siablo14

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    Sometimes i wonder if money is enough to make up for all that damage.

it's like no matter how much money your dad can give you, you would still have a lingering issue about him abandoning you.
                    Thats the issue with foos like u foo

I had issue with mah dad aswell but gues what i moved on, i had a big fight with my dad when i was 19 and he kicked me out of his house
                    I just couldnt listen to him screamin at my mom everyday so i accidentally punched him in the face after dodging his kick

Then when i move out thats when my life now has been shaped and would not want anything changed
                    Met my wife along the way and now have my own family

If my dad wouldnt have kicked me out my future would have been totally different and no no no to that

Things happen for a reason

If your in the bloodline of slave gues what if ur ancestor would have stayed and got killed by his fellow african who sells slaves then there would be no u today foo

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                      Thats the issue with foos like u foo

I had issue with mah dad aswell but gues what i moved on, i had a big fight with my dad when i was 19 and he kicked me out of his house
                      I just couldnt listen to him screamin at my mom everyday so i accidentally punched him in the face after dodging his kick

Then when i move out thats when my life now has been shaped and would not want anything changed
                      Met my wife along the way and now have my own family

If my dad wouldnt have kicked me out my future would have been totally different and no no no to that

Things happen for a reason

If your in the bloodline of slave gues what if ur ancestor would have stayed and got killed by his fellow african who sells slaves then there would be no u today foo
                      Exactly, you gotta fockin move om at some point

Comment

Working...
                      X