Reparations time. Pay what you owe!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
    do you pay taxes? be honest
    I work for a living why would I not, yet you have a picture of a guy who is fighting to hide his taxes, how does that make any sense to you?? or do you just attack black people?

Comment

larry felt attacked lol
      No, you are just trying to slam blacks as usual, not sure why you and Tua somehow think you are so above black people, makes no sense

Comment

• Giving free money to lazy blacks does not make life better for them

These lazy blacks already got ebts, and food stamps and look them just got lazier

And that goes the same to every race in america

U cant cure laziness, only the individual can cure himself out of laziness and becomes successful

Comment

• Originally posted by Larry_Rushmore View Post
          I work for a living why would I not, yet you have a picture of a guy who is fighting to hide his taxes, how does that make any sense to you?? or do you just attack black people?
          thats not just any other guy.
          thats YOUR president.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            Race situation isn't that bad.

It's just exaggerated.

The real issue in america is not race.

Its class.

But the rich ppl make sure the media emphasizes race tension more. Not class issue.
            I saw Louis Vuitton try and cash in on everyone trying to build a home gym during lockdown with $2,800 3kg dumbell set. Half the posts on a liberal site like buzzfeed are about how much sum celeb makes off their tik tok videos. Half the music videos are about how much needless money they have. We live in a world where somehow we are supposed to be angry that WNBA players arenít making $100 million? How many people will tune in to see three minute round womanís boxing? Iíd love to see the math on KO to time fought. Tessitore said itís sexist and there would be more KOs. No this is boxing. Nobody trying to lose money. Ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Larry_Rushmore View Post
              No, you are just trying to slam blacks as usual, not sure why you and Tua somehow think you are so above black people, makes no sense
              Who the f said all that?

Dont get all butt hurt and assume things.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                Oh, man I'd love to speak with anyone who truly wants to have a discussion about 'reparations'. Please god have someone stupid enough to approach me.
                Open thread here pal.

Go on.
                Shoot!

Comment

thats not just any other guy.
                  thats YOUR president.
                  Does that not make it even worse??? the damn president is actually fighting to stop people from seeing his taxes...Yet you literally asked me do i pay taxes...You should really check your agenda

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    Who the f said all that?

Dont get all butt hurt and assume things.
                    That is literally all ya'll do all day, slam anyone black and suck up to whites and republicans no matter what...Ya'll are literally blind and refuse to post anything rational. You have an excuse for any thing white people, republicans or cops do. I do not get it,I can literally bet neither of you were even born here yet you wanna suck off people who will ask you for a green card.

It makes no sense how racist and biased ya'll posts have gotten, it gets worse and worse by the damn day. Any black person post ya'll literally accuse them of being on welfare or being a BLM member....How stupid is that?? do you even read how biased your damn posts are now?? I am wondering how you even vote since you claim to be such a felon, How is Trump for you exactly?

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                      Giving free money to lazy blacks does not make life better for them

These lazy blacks already got ebts, and food stamps and look them just got lazier

And that goes the same to every race in america

U cant cure laziness, only the individual can cure himself out of laziness and becomes successful
                      Now, I do not believe in reparations...BUT!!! blacks were out here working for free while LAZY WHITES SAT BACK AND WATCHED...

Comment

Working...
                      X