Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reparations time. Pay what you owe!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
    I'm just following the flow of logic.
    The flow of logic is that there is precedence for how reparations is administered.

    There is no precedence for prison time being passed down to descendants.

    Right?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      The flow of logic is that there is precedence for how reparations is administered.

      There is no precedence for prison time being passed down to descendants.

      Right?
      I'm not about to get into some 20 page repetitive back and forth.

      I said my piece. Regardless of precedence, the flow of logic remains.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
        I'm not about to get into some 20 page repetitive back and forth.

        I said my piece. Regardless of precedence, the flow of logic remains.
        Oh, does it?

        You got it all twisted. Reparations is about righting a wrong. In your example, it would make more sense to compare reparations to compensation to a victim who was wronged..... So say, the killer being sued for wrongful death.


        ...and yes, descendants are allowed to sue for wrongful death.


        There's your logic and precedence within your example. You're welcome.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          Oh, does it?

          You got it all twisted. Reparations is about righting a wrong. In your example, it would make more sense to compare reparations to compensation to a victim who was wronged..... So say, the killer being sued for wrongful death.


          ...and yes, descendants are allowed to sue for wrongful death.


          There's your logic and precedence within your example. You're welcome.
          I'm intrigued so I will continue until it gets repetitive...

          I found this -

          blogs.findlaw.com.can you sue a dead person.

          My thinking - So what my long dead relative owned a slave. Has nothing to do with me.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
            I'm intrigued so I will continue until it gets repetitive...

            I found this -

            blogs.findlaw.com.can you sue a dead person.

            My thinking - So what my long dead relative owned a slave. Has nothing to do with me.
            You're right. It has nothing to do with you. It has something to do with the American Government.

            Get it yet? I'll stay here to teach you as long as I have to.

            Comment


            • Slavery...the gift that just keeps giving.

              It's political quicksilver for the Democrats, keeping blacks on the plantation.

              Slavery is a mindset, nothing more.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                You're right. It has nothing to do with you. It has something to do with the American Government.

                Get it yet? I'll stay here to teach you as long as I have to.
                Your insufferable need to ''win'' and always be ''right'' makes ignoring you very tantalizing.

                ''Yes, I owned another eperson ! IHOF, here I come !''

                thoughtco.com/african-slave-traders-44538

                The American gov gets its money from where ?

                ced.org/reports/where-does-us-the-government-get-its-money

                Comment


                • Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
                  Your insufferable need to ''win'' and always be ''right'' makes ignoring you very tantalizing.

                  ''Yes, I owned another eperson ! IHOF, here I come !''
                  I have no idea what you're talking about, but feel free to make up your own narrative.

                  Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
                  thoughtco.com/african-slave-traders-44538

                  The American gov gets its money from where ?

                  ced.org/reports/where-does-us-the-government-get-its-money
                  The American goverment gets it's money from the same place it got it's money when it gave reparations to the Japanese.

                  Are you aware of how this works yet?



                  https://medium.com/the-aambc-journal...s-ee631e863e2c
                  Last edited by travestyny; 07-01-2020, 09:05 AM.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                    Slavery...the gift that just keeps giving.

                    It's political quicksilver for the Democrats, keeping blacks on the plantation.

                    Slavery is a mindset, nothing more.
                    A background check should be done on those who seek out reparations.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      I have no idea what you're talking about, but feel free to make up your own narrative.



                      The American goverment gets it's money from the same place it got it's money when it gave reparations to the Japanese.

                      Are you aware of how this works yet?
                      I'm against all types of these payments. You lose a war, that is your payment. You lose a street fight...that is your reward. Your ancestors sold you off...you should not seek reparations from the buyer.

                      Please tell me that the sellers and traders made restitutions centuries later, Grand Poohbah

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP