No announcement yet.

Reparations time. Pay what you owe!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!. View Post
    We all get taxed equally? the notion is yes? why? cause we are all american citizens.

what if you family had nothing to do with it?, its a reparation taxed against The United States for it past policy (legal slavery) so as a American you will have to chip in, thats what tax dollars are (a collection for representation).

paying for Something your neighbor did? I think I already touched on that with the above statement. we collectively are a nation and are represented by the untied states! We pay taxes to be represented regardless of disagreement or agreement on various issues. Did you create the 20 trillion dollar deficit? NO, but you taxes will still go to it in part cause you are part of this nation.

It isnt fair? alot of things arent fair, slavery wasn't fair. we as citizens of the U.S. pay taxes to our government to represent us.

Identifying who will receive what is still in its infancy.

It started out as a legal transaction? That does not shelter it from judgment. The Holocaust was LEGAL! Slavery was LEGAL! Segregation was LEGAL! Japanese internment was LEGAL! etc etc.

LEGALITY IS NOT A GUIDE FOR MORALITY!

Dont worry about what other nations did or whatever, YOU LIVE IN THE U.S.A. BABY! act like you know.

This was a great post from top to bottom. You actually even answered his next post about legality with this post already, but he didn't catch it.

Legality...
    Japanese internment camps were established during World War II by President Franklin Roosevelt through his Executive Order 9066. From 1942 to 1945, it was the policy of the U.S. government that people of Japanese descent would be interred in isolated camps.
    And righting the wrong of something "legal"...
    The Civil Liberties Act of 1988 (Pub.L. 100383, title I, August 10, 1988, 102 Stat. 904, 50a U.S.C. 1989b et seq.) is a United States federal law that granted reparations to Japanese Americans who had been interned by the United States government during World War II.

You hit it from every angle. Much respect, bruva

Comment

true, I meant we all will pay the piper now how does that break down to individual depends on your tax bracket like everthing does. Thought that be more like common sense.

Alot of taxes also doesnt go to public services etc, goes to foreign aid etc. This will just be another tax.

A fund is more an elective of an organization to maximize their protfolio moreso than a route to pay a tax/settlement. (its what that source you linked is basically discussing)

America should never look to other nation to set the standard. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

things that once were legal but outlaws? sex offenders still have to register as sex offenders for crimes that took place before the sex offenders act took place. hell war crimes (acts against humnaity) etc etc tons of examples.

Every race taht was a victim of slaverly in the United States will have their Issue, KEYWORD is Slavery, United States.

Slavery was a worldwide issue and what a great opportunity does the United States have to lead by example! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
      I covered the foreign aid under chartable taxes (other countries).

If taxes are used to set up a fund for reparations, tax payers will see some odd letter on their paystub and wonder what its for but not care enough to investigate.

If that's the case, then I probably wouldn't even notice it. What's a one time $166 contribution payment anyway ?

America is a melting pot of people from many countries.....Sometimes a foreigner will bring their cultures to us and we will have to include/allow them into a society that was unaware of said practices.

I'm not sure what sex crime was once legal, or any crime for that matter, that was then holding perpetrators legally responsible.

Roids weren't always banned. Now they are (kinda). If Foreman were to come out and say he roided up in 1969, what can the sport do ?

Slavery wasn't and isn't limited to America. How and why did it happen is a more concerning issue but less financially rewarding.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        This was a great post from top to bottom. You actually even answered his next post about legality with this post already, but he didn't catch it.

Legality...

And righting the wrong of something "legal"...

You hit it from every angle. Much respect, bruva

Salute dk how I left it out, I added it, shutting them down! EASY WORK!~

Comment

true, I meant we all will pay the piper now how does that break down to individual depends on your tax bracket like everthing does. Thought that be more like common sense.

Alot of taxes also doesnt go to public services etc, goes to foreign aid etc. This will just be another tax.

A fund is more an elective of an organization to maximize their protfolio moreso than a route to pay a tax/settlement. (its what that source you linked is basically discussing)

America should never look to other nation to set the standard. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

things that once were legal but outlaws? sex offenders still have to register as sex offenders for crimes that took place before the sex offenders act took place. hell war crimes (acts against humnaity), japanese internment etc etc tons of examples.

Every race taht was a victim of slaverly in the United States will have their Issue, KEYWORD is Slavery, United States.

Slavery was a worldwide issue and what a great opportunity does the United States have to lead by example! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
          It took tarrifs to equal up the playing pool. Those companies that might return, or have returned has created how many jobs again? ...Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
            I covered the foreign aid under chartable taxes (other countries).

If taxes are used to set up a fund for reparations, tax payers will see some odd letter on their paystub and wonder what its for but not care enough to investigate.

If that's the case, then I probably wouldn't even notice it. What's a one time $166 contribution payment anyway ?

America is a melting pot of people from many countries.....Sometimes a foreigner will bring their cultures to us and we will have to include/allow them into a society that was unaware of said practices.

I'm not sure what sex crime was once legal, or any crime for that matter, that was then holding perpetrators legally responsible.

Roids weren't always banned. Now they are (kinda). If Foreman were to come out and say he roided up in 1969, what can the sport do ?

Slavery wasn't and isn't limited to America. How and why did it happen is a more concerning issue but less financially rewarding.
            yup,

yup,

yup,

yup,

What sex crimes? all of them, a new law passed making them all sex offenses., which is why they all have to register. But forget that example, we already paid reparation to japanese internment victims. its was legal when we did, but later a naw law/act deemed it illegal and we paid reparation. SAME SHIT!

Roids? what can the sport? whatever they want if a new law/act passed that said it was wrong. Like a reparation will be for slavery.

slavery was and isnt limited to america, how & why? now you are talking philosophy and that has absolutely nothing to do with this thread.

However im glad I was able to make you understand and accept the facts.
            Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 06-30-2019, 02:21 AM.

Comment

yup,

yup,

yup,

yup,

What sex crimes? all of them, a new law passed making them all sex offenses., which is why they all have to register. But forget that example, we already paid reparation to japanese internment victims. its was legal when we did, but later a naw law/act deemed it illegal and we paid reparation. SAME SHIT!

Roids? what can the sport? whatever they want if a new law/act passed that said it was wrong. Like a reparation will be for slavery.

slavery was and isnt limited to america, how & why? now you are talking philosophy and that has absolutely nothing to do with this thread.

However im glad I was able to make you understand and accept the facts.
              After the Biblical days, when was a sex crime legal ? Please be specific. Also, when did they start prosecuting the pre law ''offenders'' ?

It's not really that big of an issue except for prosecuting someone for a crime that wasn't yet a crime....

I already posted the links concerning who got paid reparations AND why. No need to mention it as if I was unaware. I posted them and commented on how identifying the affected people was super easy. Not like it is here and now.

So it's not the same exact circumstance. Until we know FOR SURE who the relatives of slaves are, this is a useless debate.

Why are you so dismissive of other countries that, not only started the slave industry, but reaped greatly from it ???

I have no problems with ancestors of ALL slaves getting reparations. Slavery was around long before America was.....and still is.

I have a problem with other countries getting passes.

Comment

After the Biblical days, when was a sex crime legal ? Please be specific. Also, when did they start prosecuting the pre law ''offenders'' ?

It's not really that big of an issue except for prosecuting someone for a crime that wasn't yet a crime....

I already posted the links concerning who got paid reparations AND why. No need to mention it as if I was unaware. I posted them and commented on how identifying the affected people was super easy. Not like it is here and now.

So it's not the same exact circumstance. Until we know FOR SURE who the relatives of slaves are, this is a useless debate.

Why are you so dismissive of other countries that, not only started the slave industry, but reaped greatly from it ???

I have no problems with ancestors of ALL slaves getting reparations. Slavery was around long before America was.....and still is.

I have a problem with other countries getting passes.

lol

Sex laws, google them, if you rape someone in the 80's, but megan law (sex offender act) passed in the 90;s (forcing you to register) guess what you have to register even if your crime was commited before the megan law. But like I said forget that example I provided you a better one the janpennse interment where reparations were paid!

Like i said its still in its infancy, we are just discussing repairation as a topic, IT HAS NOT PASSED so to discuss who will get it and who wont is far too premature.

It will not be hard to get that information through family tree, offical logs and DNA, you know the same way chiefs allow memeber into their tribe? if not look at this, I already spoke on this with ghostdempsey go ahead and visit that post here https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...4#post19868154

Why am I dismissive of other countries? Cause we in The United State! Where we set the standard. And the issue discussing here is US slavery not world slavery.

But im glad yo agree with reparations that you want to see all slave inflicting nations be held accountable and not as you put it "GET PASSES". perhaps you can write a letter to the united nations? I would love to see it. Its warms my heart to know my conversations have inspired someone to seek justice for ALL around the world.
                Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 06-30-2019, 03:27 AM.

Comment

lol

Sex laws, google them, if you rape someone in the 80's, but megan law (sex offender act) passed in the 90;s (forcing you to register) guess what you have to register even if your crime was commited before the megan law. But like I said forget that example I provided you a better one the janpennse interment where reparations were paid!

Like i said its still in its infancy, we are just discussing repairation as a topic, IT HAS NOT PASSED so to discuss who will get it and who wont is far too premature.

It will not be hard to get that information through family tree, offical logs and DNA, you know the same way chiefs allow memeber into their tribe? if not look at this, I already spoke on this with ghostdempsey go ahead and visit that post here https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...4#post19868154

Why am I dismissive of other countries? Cause we in The United State! Where we set the standard. And the issue discussing here is US slavery not world slavery.

But im glad yo agree with reparations that you want to see all slave inflicting nations be held accountable and not as you put it "GET PASSES". perhaps you can write a letter to the united nations? I would love to see it. Its warms my heart to know my conversations have inspired someone to seek justice for ALL around the world.
                  ........the bold !

No one should get off the slavery hook. Anyone who's nonchalant about it or only thinks one group of people were ever enslaved needs to rethink their thinking.

Peace

BTW, Andy is losing them belts this year

Comment

........the bold !

No one should get off the slavery hook. Anyone who's nonchalant about it or only thinks one group of people were ever enslaved needs to rethink their thinking.

Peace

BTW, Andy is losing them belts this year
                    Glad you agree with reparation and want no one off the hook for it.

Comment

• Okay time to legitimately close this thread.

How the ***** this is even a debate speaks volumes as to how much our country has devolved in the last decade.

Comment

Working...
                      X