Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reparations time. Pay what you owe!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to donate my house to all the Irish people who have undergone strife.

Wait. Only African Americans, Jewish Americans, and Native Americans get donations?

Stahp plz, give me my house back

Comment

• Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
      I want to donate my house to all the Irish people who have undergone strife.

Wait. Only African Americans, Jewish Americans, and Native Americans get donations?

Of all the complainers, The Natives deserve to reap the reps.

Is there a formula for who owes and how much ?

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        So police enter your community and you decide to start murdering and raping?

Higher police numbers actually decrease crime, not increase it.

Whether someone goes to jail or not is irrelevant, these stats deal with the crimes, especially murder.

Police have to respond to crimes, and most of the time with violent crimes it is with black people.

But even with this as a fact, white people are killed at almost 3 times the rate of black people.

This is further reinforced by the low numbers of crimes Asians commit and the low number of police kill of Asians.

Do you really think that the percentage of crimes one group commits have no bearing on there police interactions and as a result police kills?
        No, federal authorities dump drugs and toxins into communities, largely without many other options, and the scramble of folks looking to make a way in that leads to a ton of bull****.

Opioids hit burnt out white communities, and the government, federal/state/local are actually looking for ways to not simply let the problem fester and lead to some real nonsense.

And they're trying to do that without arresting a bunch of folks, putting "F's" on their records. Novel, lol.

Keep trying to spin it if you want, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
          No, federal authorities dump drugs and toxins into communities, largely without many other options, and the scramble of folks looking to make a way in that leads to a ton of bull****.

Opioids hit burnt out white communities, and the government, federal/state/local are actually looking for ways to not simply let the problem fester and lead to some real nonsense.

And they're trying to do that without arresting a bunch of folks, putting "F's" on their records. Novel, lol.

I'm very interested in the bold statement. Do you have a link for that ?

Comment

- -You accusing Feds of dumping dead horses for you to beat endlessly on for reparations?

You a PhD in Dumpology? 'Splains everything!

Comment

• Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
              I want to donate my house to all the Irish people who have undergone strife.

I am all in with you..brother.. irish Americans,,,,, salt of the earth.. Canelo is irish..they spilt blood fighting for Mexico..

http://www.handsontokyo.org/jp/volun...d/81/ec_id/565

Go through this list.. volunteers, 3/11 Tokyo quake volunteers..
              Iím paul m... but all those Irishmen were on my team..
              Unfortunately

Two died from Fukushima radiation poisoning..
              they followed me... I donít know how to cope with that..

My immune system is compromised.. Iím not complaint, not asking for reparations.. leading men, who trust you.. Iím too old.. I make no excuses..

We volunteered..

Indentured Irish slave servents... people who fled the potato famine... I know things... shalom.

Comment

CIA, guns for drugs, air America, Iran contras,

How stupid are you?

Place and time puto... I need a dance partner..place and time.

Comment

• Comment

Opioids hit black communities too. Just like the crack epidemic of the 80s amd 90s. The Guvmint isnít putting drugs on the streets. Thatís what people say when they need a scapegoat and wonít accept any personal responsibility.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

Did she just say, "Should the Japanese get reparations?"

Um...welcome to 2019. The Japanese did get reparations....way back in 1988.

And did she end with, "Start focusing on the things you can focus on, like how to make things better?"

Please, someone get this woman a dictionary so she can learn what the word reparations actually means. Smh.

Comment

Working...
                      X