No announcement yet.

Reparations time. Pay what you owe!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
    Which African American would trade family trees with a 100% Native American ????
    I have a distant cousin who swears he is Native and has no African blood.

Dude is dark as night.

But anyway, this is the question???? How the hell am I going to "choose one?" Choose one African American who would trade faily treees with a 100% Native American.

Well like I said, my distant cousin clearly would. So there ya go.

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
    You and your constant retyping of ''most likely drowned/suicide'' messed it up.

Most likely drowned/suicide? Who most likely drowned? I said many committed suicide which is a fact. And obviously if many committed suicide, they thought death was better than slavery.

It's only difficult for you to understand.

Comment

• So you want reparations? Why don't you sue the tribe leaders who sold off their own people. ...Rockin'

Comment

''Slaves for sale !!!! Step right up and buy yourself a human being !!!!!''
        So you still think that's the only way slaves made it to America?

Do you know who Frederick Douglass was?

1. Was he a slave?
        2. Where was he born?

But here's a personal narrative that did take place in Africa. Unfortunately for you, this woman wasn't sold.

I was playing by the sea-coast, when a white man offered me sugar-plums, and told me to go with him. I went with him, first into a boat, and then to a ship. Every thing seemed strange to me, and I asked him to let me go back, but he would not hear me; and when I went to look for the place where he found me, I could see nothing of land, and I began to cry. There I was for a long time, with a great many more of my own colour; ’till the ship came to 1

—The Sugarplum Narrative as told by an enslaved woman

https://link.springer.com/chapter/10...780230100664_2

So were they all sold in Africa, Elroy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
          So you want reparations? Why don't you sue the tribe leaders who sold off their own people. ...Rockin'
          Maybe they should be sued.

What about the Americans who bred slaves in America. Should I sue them too, or nah?

Comment

Ok, you've made me sleepy (in this thread)..............I'll read and see if there's any progress
            When you return, I hope you will be committed to answering some questions the same way I've answered yours, DuckRoy.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              When you return, I hope you will be committed to answering some questions the same way I've answered yours, DuckRoy.
              What am I ducking, Chollo ?

You have a distant cousin whose dark as night and yet a native....And ?!?!?

You are stuck on the premise that a live slave is better than a dead native ????

Or is it a dead native is better than a diseased slave ?!?!?

Or the ol ''most slaves committed suicide on the way here'' ?!?!?!?

I'm sure all natives would switch places with African Americans. Are you saying you'd rather have a family tree 100 % native too ?!?!? You see potential on the 2% team ?!?!?

No sale, no slave
              No suicides
              No foreign diseases
              No USD reparations

Again, skip that 1st step, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                So you want reparations? Why don't you sue the tribe leaders who sold off their own people. ...Rockin'
                Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                Maybe they should be sued.

What about the Americans who bred slaves in America. Should I sue them too, or nah?
                The bold is all a person needs to know............smh

Comment

What am I ducking, Chollo ?

You have a distant cousin whose dark as night and yet a native....And ?!?!?

You are stuck on the premise that a live slave is better than a dead native ????

Or is it a dead native is better than a diseased slave ?!?!?

Or the ol ''most slaves committed suicide on the way here'' ?!?!?!?

I'm sure all natives would switch places with African Americans. Are you saying you'd rather have a family tree 100 % native too ?!?!? You see potential on the 2% team ?!?!?

No sale, no slave
                  No suicides
                  No foreign diseases
                  No USD reparations

Again, skip that 1st step, though.

Your whole percentage crap is as dumb as everything else you've said here. So I guess that means everyone wants to be white since there are more of them than anyone, right? I don't think it works that way.

When did I say most slaves committed suicide? You aren't very good at reading are you?

Now let's see if you can answer the questions, Elroy.

1. Were all African slaves in America slaves in Africa?
                  2. Were there slaves that were born in America?
                  3. Did many slaves commit suicide, determining that it's better to be dead than a slave?

We'll start there. Don't duck it, ok? We'll see if you learned something. This is your final exam. Please try your best!
                  Last edited by travestyny; 05-17-2019, 03:38 AM.

Comment

Here ya go.

I wonder why you never straight up said it's not you, Elroy. You must have thought your Elroy persona had left and indelible stench.
                    You fool !!!!

Not only did I begin that with a scratchy head of confusion emoji, but I followed it up with a ''wtf is that guy talking about'' emoji

= baffled
                    = really baffled

As in, how can I leave if I never left (because I just got here) ?!?!? This is my only account. I'm sorry this Elroy guy has you and a few others so discombobulated.

I was a member of MLB message boards when they were still around. All of the home team members of this one team swore every visitor who came in to troll was this one same person. They were claiming dozens of visitors of being the same troll.

I was thinking ''how badly did this one guy abuse these other guys that they are now tormented to such an extent ?!?!?''

As I was learning the lay of the land here, I noticed many people accusing other people of being other people. It got so intense in NSB that I was wanting to play along.

I'm sure some members have created new accounts. I'm not one of them. You can believe or not, it truly is a non issue. More so than this reparation discussion.

I'm not Elroy
                    I've said as much numerous times
                    I'm not going to constantly say I'm not him every time
                    I'd rather ignore it or troll that person

If it helps, I will accept his victories.

If I go too fast, you have to let me know.

Edit.....I am not Bobby either. Did I leave out anyone ?!?!?
                    Last edited by Curtis Harper; 05-17-2019, 03:41 AM.

Comment

When did I say most slaves committed suicide? You aren't very good at reading are you?

Now let's see if you can answer the questions, Elroy.

1. Were all African slaves in America slaves in Africa?
                      2. Were there slaves that were born in America?
                      3. Did many slaves commit suicide, determining that it's better to be dead than a slave?

We'll start there. Don't duck it, ok? We'll see if you learned something. This is your final exam. Please try your best!
                      Please read the comment 459

Comment

Working...
                      X