Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reparations time. Pay what you owe!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    If I find the thread, I'll post it for you.
    I'd appreciate it. I won't hold my breathe, though.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
      I'm saying your ''facts'' didn't say much.
      The "facts" showed that many slaves jumped overboard. Isn't that what we were discussing.

      What do you need? An eye witness to believe it?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        Why? A bigger star isn't going to make it any more relevant.
        Of course it wouldn't

        Let's skip past that 1st step and go directly to those other steps.......

        Comment


        • Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          The "facts" showed that many slaves jumped overboard. Isn't that what we were discussing.

          What do you need? An eye witness to believe it?
          That was a possibility after all that other shlt happened.

          Pick one

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
            I'd appreciate it. I won't hold my breathe, though.
            Here ya go.

            Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post


            I never left

            Thanks for the mention ?!?!?

            I wonder why you never straight up said it's not you, Elroy. You must have thought your Elroy persona had left and indelible stench.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
              Of course it wouldn't

              Let's skip past that 1st step and go directly to those other steps.......
              Skip past the first step? What first step would that be? Do you know how they were boarded onto the ships? Or is this just more of you pulling shlt from your ass?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                Then state the question again clearly and I'll choose.
                Smart and articulate when you want to be
                Dumb as dirt when you need to be

                Which African American would trade family trees with a 100% Native American ????

                You and your constant retyping of ''most likely drowned/suicide'' messed it up.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                  That was a possibility after all that other shlt happened.

                  Pick one
                  Why are you still telling me to pick? I've picked like 3 times. You said I didn't answer the question.

                  I told you to repeat the question and you're still here talking about pick one.

                  What the hell is the question?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    Skip past the first step? What first step would that be? Do you know how they were boarded onto the ships? Or is this just more of you pulling shlt from your ass?
                    ''Slaves for sale !!!! Step right up and buy yourself a human being !!!!!''

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      Why are you still telling me to pick? I've picked like 3 times. You said I didn't answer the question.

                      I told you to repeat the question and you're still here talking about pick one.

                      What the hell is the question?
                      Ok, you've made me sleepy (in this thread)..............I'll read and see if there's any progress

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP