No announcement yet.

Reparations time. Pay what you owe!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ΣNΣMY View Post
    I don't know about that. I'm fine with Americans having a safety net but theres been so many race based programs geared towards blacks I don't understand travesty crying for more. From education,money, food, medical and housing and jobs blacks have benefitted greatly from white tax payers. Reparations have been paid.

Sorry your people sold you off to white folks. Enjoy the beans and powedered milk.
    Which was my PC point....If one group is contributing the most, that group should logically be the group reaping most of the contributions.

I smh when people say whites are the ones mostly collecting welfare. As if that's some kind of absurdity.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      You don't know that. You have no idea how many may have jumped overboard. Enough that sharks followed slave ships from Africa to the Americas.

But again, answer the question. Did many slaves choose death rather than slavery or not? It's not a hard question, Elroy.
      Are you claiming most slaves didn't make it or were diseased or committed suicide ?!?!

Pick one then I'll answer

Comment

That's one thing I got right. You just admitted white tax payers feed most of the black population. You've been took care of by whites since the 1960s. That's your hand out.
        Most paid into it because most of the population is white, dummy. But that's not at all how this works. Citizens of America paid into it. Citizens of America enjoy the benefits. Just because there is a race war going on in your head, doesn't mean that's how the country operates.

So no, you still got it wrong.

Originally posted by ΣNΣMY View Post
        Why would you get reparations for slavery? The United states gave your ancestors a country to live in and wealth to start it.
        Why did America apologize for slavery? Read up and you may understand. It's not my job to educate the brain dead.

Originally posted by ΣNΣMY View Post
        Those that stayed made a choice. Now here they are mostly being fed by white tax payers.
        This is their home, so there is no reason to discuss any choice. Being fed by white taxpayers? Yall are mostly feeding yourselves then, I guess

Now if mostly white people are on welfare, how is it reparations for slavery? Yea, your logic is severely lacking.

Comment

LMAO. You asked first. I answered you!
          You certainly didn't

An American slave is a slave that didn't die from a disease or commit suicide. Duh...........

So whenever you're ready to pick one

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
            Which was my PC point....If one group is contributing the most, that group should logically be the group reaping most of the contributions.

I smh when people say whites are the ones mostly collecting welfare. As if that's some kind of absurdity.
            That's just because there are more whites. Half of the white population isn't collecting welfare though unlike some.

Comment

Are you claiming most slaves didn't make it or were diseased or committed suicide ?!?!
              How would I know when I have no way of knowing how many are at the bottom of oceans or eaten by sharks? Again, I know it was enough that sharks followed the boats. So are you going to answer now?

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
              Pick one then I'll answer
              You already have your answer. I know it and you know it, but you're trying to go on and on to use this as a deflection shield. So Ok, I'll play.

It's worse to be a slave. Why? A wise man once said this:

“Bury me in the ocean, with my ancestors that jumped from the ships, because they knew death was better than bondage.”

So did many think death was better than slavery, Elroy? I think we are ready to get to the bottom or your question now.
              Last edited by travestyny; 05-17-2019, 01:13 AM.

Comment

That's just because there are more whites. Half of the white population isn't collecting welfare though unlike some.
                Some people just want to argue in the face of logic.

Comment

Most paid into it because most of the population is white, dummy. But that's not at all how this works. Citizens of America paid into it. Citizens of America enjoy the benefits. Just because there is a race war going on in your head, doesn't mean that's how the country operates.

So no, you still got it wrong.

Why did America apologize for slavery? Read up and you may understand. It's not my job to educate the brain dead.

This is their home, so there is no reason to discuss any choice. Being fed by white taxpayers? Yall are mostly feeding yourselves then, I guess

Now if mostly white people are on welfare, how is it reparations for slavery? Yea, your logic is severely lacking.
                  Because you contribute little but survive off what others are doing? That's right we feed ourselves. Why can't you?

Comment

How would I know when I have no way of knowing how many are at the bottom or oceans or eaten by sharks? Again, I know it was enough that sharks followed the boats. So are you going to answer now?

You already have your answer. I know it and you know it, but you're trying to go on and on to use this as a deflection shield. So Ok, I'll play.

It's worse to be a slave. Why? A wise man once said this:

“Bury me in the ocean, with my ancestors that jumped from the ships, because they knew death was better than bondage.”

So did many think death was better than slavery, Elroy? I think we are ready to get to the bottom or your question now.
                    I gave myself an answer. Didn't have to reword it or include mystery stats and scenarios.

I would straight up rather be an American slave than have my entire family tree be Native American.

The more complicated you make it the less you should bother.

Comment

You certainly didn't

An American slave is a slave that didn't die from a disease or commit suicide. Duh...........

So whenever you're ready to pick one
                      More falsehoods.

Were measures taken to prevent slaves from committing suicide, Elroy? You really don't know much about this topic, do you?

That's why you shouldn't respond. I understand it gets your panties in a knot, but sometimes when you just don't have all of the information, you should just bow out.

Comment

Working...
                      X