No announcement yet.

Reparations time. Pay what you owe!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ΣNΣMY View Post
    Yeah but it's paid mostly by white people and over half of the black population has been on welfare. So if near half of the male population is in prison and over half of the population gets welfare then that doesn't leave very many people contributing to our society. That's reparations paid. White people are literally feeding you. (which you already know)
    If white people are on welfare (which we know that most welfare recipients are white), then it's not reparations for slavery, is it?

That's yet another thing you got wrong. Do you need any further assistance?

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
      I read all about your suicide theory....big deal.

Just pick one..........
      You haven't addressed it.

Does that mean that some slaves would have chosen the same fate that you spoke of Natives facing, that being death?

Waitingggggg..........

Comment

This is true.....if non blacks are mostly filling up a pot, non blacks should be the ones to mostly draw from it.
        I don't know about that. I'm fine with Americans having a safety net but theres been so many race based programs geared towards blacks I don't understand travesty crying for more. From education,money, food, medical and housing and jobs blacks have benefitted greatly from white tax payers. Reparations have been paid.

Sorry your people sold you off to white folks. Enjoy the beans and powedered milk.

Comment

• If I were an African American and had to choose between the 2 family trees, knowing what I know now, I'm choosing that slave life.

Since most of my slave brothers and sisters made it in one piece, I'll bide my time and do as I'm told. That other team were hunted down and decimated....in their own land. Only by the mercies that be were they not wiped out all together (lord knows us whites tried).

So, yeah. Chances are I'd be heathy if I'm a slave. Dead if I were a native.

Comment

• Originally posted by ΣNΣMY View Post
            I don't know about that. I'm fine with Americans having a safety net but theres been so many race based programs geared towards blacks I don't understand travesty crying for more. From education,money, food, medical and housing and jobs blacks have benefitted greatly from white tax payers. Reparations have been paid.

Sorry your people sold you off to white folks. Enjoy the beans and powedered milk.
            Sorry, buddy. We know who takes most of those welfare funds.

Did you get your gubment cheese this month?

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              If white people are on welfare (which we know that most welfare recipients are white), then it's not reparations for slavery, is it?

Welfare should be like employee discounts. You work here or have family members who do, you can get it.

Comment

You haven't addressed it.

Does that mean that some slaves would have chosen the same fate that you spoke of Natives facing, that being death?

Waitingggggg..........
                Wait (or don't) as long as you want.....I asked 1st

Comment

ISince most of my slave brothers and sisters made it in one piece,

You don't know that. You have no idea how many may have jumped overboard. Enough that sharks followed slave ships from Africa to the Americas.

But again, answer the question. Did many slaves choose death rather than slavery or not? It's not a hard question, Elroy.

Comment

That's one thing I got right. You just admitted white tax payers feed most of the black population. You've been took care of by whites since the 1960s. That's your hand out.

Why would you get reparations for slavery? The United states gave your ancestors a country to live in and wealth to start it. Those that stayed made a choice. Now here they are mostly being fed by white tax payers.

Comment

Wait (or don't) as long as you want.....I asked 1st
                      LMAO. You asked first. I answered you!

You asked a question based on my opinion. Would I rather lose my left eye or my right eye? I would rather lose neither.

Would I rather contract a disease and die or be a slave? I find it offensive to both what the Natives suffered and what Slaves suffered, and I'd rather neither one.

Now I'm not asking you about an opinion. I'm asking you about a fact. Did many slaves choose death?

Comment

Working...
                      X