No announcement yet.

Reparations time. Pay what you owe!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    If it's easy, then why did many slaves commit suicide?

Do you have an answer, or will you duck this like you've ducked EVERY SINGLE QUESTION I'VE ASKED.

We know why you refuse.
    Why are you always looking for hand outs?
    Last edited by ΣNΣMY; 05-17-2019, 12:34 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ΣNΣMY View Post
      They've already been paid. Liberia, welfare, lowered college admissions standards and so on.
      None of these was reparations for slavery, welfare is used mostly by white people (which you already know ) and if you're talking about affirmative action, that benefits white women the most.

But feel free to try again.

Comment

Why are you always looking for hand outs?
        Why are you so ignorant that you can't read and continually get things wrong?

I haven't asked you or anyone for anything. The only thing I would like is for you to get a brain, but we both know that isn't going to happen.

Comment

I don't have African relatives as far as I know. A little thing known as slavery kind of cut off that tie.

If seeing is believing, you can just google visits to Africa. I have many African friends, and I have a few American friends who have already visit Africa...and get this. THEY LOVED IT.
          Originally posted by travestyny View Post

Do you have an answer, or will you duck this like you've ducked EVERY SINGLE QUESTION I'VE ASKED.

We know why you refuse.
          I don't have African relatives as far as I know. A little thing known as slavery kind of cut off that tie.

If seeing is believing, you can just google visits to Africa. I have many African friends, and I have a few American friends who have already visit Africa...and get this. THEY LOVED IT.
          I'm sure everything that goes against what I type will suit an experience of yours....

Me - ''No one (generally speaking) goes to Africa unless they have to.''

You - ''I'm going to Africa.''

Me - ''Which African American would want to trade family trees with Native Americans.''

You - ''I have both so no need to pick (phew.....)''

Everyone you know is saving up to make that pilgrimage. They all would have done it sooner if not for home based priorities.....

The natives had it much better than the American slaves....I'm mean, just look around you. Natives as far as the eye can see.

Asking someone to google your point is a feeble cop out. Just post the pics in a thread with proof that it's you who's in Africa and the date. It doesn't have to be directed to me.

We know why you refuse.
          Just pick one.....

Comment

None of these was reparations for slavery, welfare is used mostly by white people (which you already know ) and if you're talking about affirmative action, that benefits white women the most.

But feel free to try again.
            Yeah but it's paid mostly by white people and over half of the black population has been on welfare. So if near half of the male population is in prison and over half of the population gets welfare then that doesn't leave very many people contributing to our society. That's reparations paid. White people are literally feeding you. (which you already know)

Comment

Why are you so ignorant that you can't read and continually get things wrong?

I haven't asked you or anyone for anything. The only thing I would like is for you to get a brain, but we both know that isn't going to happen.
              Explain what I got wrong? Free loader.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                I'm sure everything that goes against what I type will suit an experience of yours....

Me - ''No one (generally speaking) goes to Africa unless they have to.''

You - ''I'm going to Africa.''
                I'm pretty sure that I've typed about this somewhere else here, and I don't believe it was a thread about reparations or slavery.

People who know a bit about me here know I travel a lot. And again, you are not significant enough for me to even consider lying to you. I don't really care if you believe me or not.

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                Me - ''Which African American would want to trade family trees with Native Americans.''

You - ''I have both so no need to pick (phew.....)''
                Already explained but you ducked it. Being that many slaves committed suicide, I'm guessing that means many would have switched with the Natives. It's common sense, isn't it?

Everyone you know is saving up to make that pilgrimage. They all would have done it sooner if not for home based priorities.....
                Holy Hyperbole. Everyone I know? You're not even pretending to discuss this honestly, but that was quite clear from the beginning when you ducked EVERYTHING I've replied to you.

The natives had it much better than the American slaves....I'm mean, just look around you. Natives as far as the eye can see.
                Are these meant to be quotations from me? Blatant lies is what they look like. Quote me saying Natives had it much better than American slaves, or you should think about apologizing.

Asking someone to google your point is a feeble cop out. Just post the pics in a thread with proof that it's you who's in Africa and the date. It doesn't have to be directed to me.
                I can't post the pictures until I get there I can certainly post pictures of friends of mine in Africa. As long as they are not in the pictures, it wouldn't be a hard task. I'm sure when I go personally, I'll take plenty of pictures.

Just pick one.....

I've already told you. No one should have to choose between death and slavery. Instead of trivializing it, be happy you've never had to make that choice.

Comment

Yeah but it's paid mostly by white people and over half of the black population has been on welfare. So if near half of the male population is in prison and over half of the population gets welfare then that doesn't leave very many people contributing to our society. That's reparations paid. White people are literally feeding you. (which you already know)
                  This is true.....if non blacks are mostly filling up a pot, non blacks should be the ones to mostly draw from it.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that I've typed about this somewhere else here, and I don't believe it was a thread about reparations or slavery.

People who know a bit about me here know I travel a lot. And again, you are not significant enough for me to even consider lying to you. I don't really care if you believe me or not.

Already explained but you ducked it. Being that many slaves committed suicide, I'm guessing that means many would have switched with the Natives. It's common sense, isn't it?

Holy Hyperbole. Everyone I know? You're not even pretending to discuss this honestly, but that was quite clear from the beginning when you ducked EVERYTHING I've replied to you.

Are these meant to be quotations from me? Blatant lies is what they look like. Quote me saying Natives had it much better than American slaves, or you should think about apologizing.

I can't post the pictures until I get there I can certainly post pictures of friends of mine in Africa. As long as they are not in the pictures, it wouldn't be a hard task. I'm sure when I go personally, I'll take plenty of pictures.

I've already told you. No one should have to choose between death and slavery. Instead of trivializing it, be happy you've never had to make that choice.
                    I read all about your suicide theory....big deal.

Just pick one..........

Comment

Explain what I got wrong? Free loader.
                      Maybe you should learn to read

With that said, I'm certainly not holding my breath. Like I said before, I would be honored to accept reparations on behalf of my ancestors, but I wish they could have gotten it themselves. I haven't asked for reparations and honestly don't care to push for it, but I do think it is deserved. If it is granted in the form of money, I'd gladly donate mine to a worthy cause concerning black Americans.

Comment

Working...
                      X