No announcement yet.

Reparations time. Pay what you owe!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
    I'm going to assume no African American would want to trade family trees with the natives......as tempting as it sounds.
    Might not have to trade. My family has both African and Native.

But again, are you asking if someone would rather be a slave or die because of disease?

I think both would have liked to have been treated just like citizens of the United States were treated. What do you think?

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Yet another false and idiotic statement. You are just full of dumb shlt, aren't you.

I'll be going to Africa possibly this year for a wedding and next year for an extended visit. And I have no need of evading capture.

But you admit that there were African Americans that never been to Africa, but that's not what I asked. Why do you keep ducking?

Let's try again: Were there slaves born in America who never been to Africa, Elroy?

Was there a point? There are more non-blacks outside of Africa than blacks.

But just so you don't duck again, I'll reiterate the question: Were there slaves born in America who never been to Africa, Elroy?
      Sure you will

Do you and that Chollo guy have the same mental disorder (Elroy).....Maybe I can call you Chollo.

Africa looks like it does for a reason. After so many genocides, how else is it going to look ???

Comment

Might not have to trade. My family has both African and Native.
        I know you don't want to but, pick 1.

Comment

Sure you will

Do you and that Chollo guy have the same mental disorder (Elroy).....Maybe I can call you Chollo.

Africa looks like it does for a reason. After so many genocides, how else is it going to look ???
          I'll take pictures when I make it there. It's always been a dream of mine to go to Africa. I have a wedding to attend in South Africa, I have a really good Tanzanian friend, and I want to also visit Ghana and Kenya.

You are not significant enough for me to even ponder lying to. If you don't want to visit Africa, then that's you prerogative. But you don't get to say no one wants to visit Africa. That's beyond stupid, which is right up your alley.

Comment

I'll take pictures when I make it there. It's always been a dream of mine to go to Africa. I have a wedding to attend in South Africa, I have a really good Tanzanian friend, and I want to also visit Ghana and Kenya.

You are not significant enough for me to even ponder lying to. If you don't want to visit Africa, then that's you prerogative. But you don't get to say no one wants to visit Africa. That's beyond stupid, which is right up your alley.
            Seeing is always believing. Visiting relatives, are you ?

Comment

I know you don't want to but, pick 1.
              I've already told you. There is nothing to pick over. Would I rather likely die from small pox or live as a slave?

This might help you out: Did slaves commit suicide? How many attempted to starve themselves? How many jumped from boats? How many tried to bleed out or shoot themselves?

Now in your research, if you find that it's true that many slaves committed suicide, then you have your answer regarding who would have rather traded places with Natives. Live on a reservation or die...or live as a slave. Did any choose death, Elroy?

Comment

Seeing is always believing. Visiting relatives, are you ?
                I don't have African relatives as far as I know. A little thing known as slavery kind of cut off that tie.

If seeing is believing, you can just google visits to Africa. I have many African friends, and I have a few American friends who have already visit Africa...and get this. THEY LOVED IT.

Comment

I've already told you. There is nothing to pick over. Would I rather likely die from small pox or live as a slave?
                  It's so easy...but we know why you refuse.

Comment

It's so easy...but we know why you refuse.
                    If it's easy, then why did many slaves commit suicide?

Do you have an answer, or will you duck this like you've ducked EVERY SINGLE QUESTION I'VE ASKED.

We know why you refuse.

Comment

• They've already been paid. Liberia, welfare, lowered college admissions standards and so on.

Comment

Working...
                      X