No announcement yet.

Reparations time. Pay what you owe!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Then why have you ducked everything that I said.
    Ducked? When I am being fed BS my mind will evaluate what was said and dismiss the BS. You have stated nothing but BS and then cry about being the victim. Waaaa! Say something sensible and we can talk.............Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
      Ducked? When I am being fed BS my mind will evaluate what was said and dismiss the BS. You have stated nothing but BS and then cry about being the victim. Waaaa! Say something sensible and we can talk.............Rockin'
      Is it true that 40,000 people still came in from China after the "China ban," rockin?

Why did you duck it. Let's get this one from the Hill too so you can't say something stupid like, "Oh, they use Latinx. So it can't be trusted."

Tens of thousands of travelers from China arrived in US as administration debated restrictions: report

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcar...administration
      Last edited by travestyny; 12-22-2020, 11:12 PM.

Comment

• [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Comment

Is it true that 40,000 people still came in from China after the "China ban," rockin?

Why did you duck it. Let's get this one from the Hill too so you can't say something stupid like, "Oh, they use Latinx. So it can't be trusted."
          I don't know. But it wasn't Trump who was out saying 'come to chinatown, gather....' .........Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
            He was doing it back on Thanksgiving too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
              I don't know. But it wasn't Trump who was out saying 'come to chinatown, gather....' .........Rockin'
              Chinatown isn't China.

So you're ducking again. "You don't know, huh?" You don't know much of anything unless it comes from Trump.

Thanks. I think we're done here.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                He was doing it back on Thanksgiving too.
                Was I? I was probably beating up on you in the history section on Thanksgiving Day.

Or were you still busy ducking me like Dempsey was ducking Harry Wills

Comment

Remember how I made you duck me in the history section, forge newspaper articles, and tell made up lie after lie because you cried yourself to sleep at night about the truth about your beloved Dempsey?

Remember when the crowd at MSG called him a coward and a yellow dog. Sounds like what you are, doesn't it?
                  Nope, because you never proved anything. You just reposted same old garbage sources and ignored real sources. Just like you are doing here Mr. Ph@ggot of the Dome winner. Be sure and make your usual appearance here on Christmas Day to argue with everyone who laughs at you.

[IMG]B4E4E0DC-9432-4492-8E9A-2A23C34031B5[/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    Nope, because you never proved anything. You just reposted same old garbage sources and ignored real sources. Just like you are doing here Mr. Ph@ggot of the Dome winner. Be sure and make your usual appearance here on Christmas Day to argue with everyone who laughs at you.
                    Court cases don't lie.

Your boy even admit that the MSG crowd called him a yellow dog

I know you cry yourself to sleep at night because of that evidence. You have to forge shlt and lie to deal with the hurt you feel inside. You're as much of a coward as your hero.

Every time Dempsey comes up in the History section, I'll be there to set the record straight, and there aint shlt you can do about it! lol. People know the truth now. I know that hurts your soul.
                    Last edited by travestyny; 12-23-2020, 12:00 AM.

Comment

Chinatown isn't China.

So you're ducking again. "You don't know, huh?" You don't know much of anything unless it comes from Trump.

Thanks. I think we're done here.
                      I know a hell alot about the art of boxing and when I'm hearing BS. Yes, we should probably wrap this up. You have been fun with your question evading ass, but relatively light work at best.

Thanx for the rounds..........Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                      X