No announcement yet.

Reparations time. Pay what you owe!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    I posted legit sources for Dempsey Wills you clown. You posted garbage. Nothing new.

Shouldn’t you be polishing your trophies for all your “wins on here? Here’s another contest you “won”, funny you don’t brag about this one much ph@ggat...LMAO!
    Good job. Shouldn't you be worrying about how you embarrassed yourself in my sig

Or are you still so upset that I burst the myth of Dempsey and you couldn't do shlt about it

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Tell me, how old was Joe Jeannette when he ran Jack Dempsey out of MSG? I forget....?
    Last edited by travestyny; 12-22-2020, 10:28 PM.

Comment

• Can we get a thread cull, please?

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        Oh really?

All of this evidence is nothing because of "LatinX" right?

Tell me how many different sources you need, because every time you come back, I can find another until you find one that you like.

You also didn't say anything about drop off locations when I mentioned it. It was right in the Hill's article that I sent you.

Your sources keep getting worse, we're now quoting The Nation!? The Nation might even be worse than the Guardian. They have a section dedicated to "racism and discrimination" lol. You're not going to keep listing far left wing sources and acting like you're proving some point. Thats equivalent to me telling you something, and then giving your Breitbart, and when you don't like Breitbart, I follow that up with OAN and Newsmax.

Your sources are all regurgitating the same misleading bullshit, in fact in many cases its the same writer writing the same stupid story for different left wing publications. I already laid out the voter situation in Texas that even the DEMOCRATS supported. Of course that doesn't matter, you need a narrative though, so I completely understand crying voter suppression because it keeps people like you infuriated and ready to vote, no way are they going to suppress you from voting, you're going to go out there and cast your ballot come hell or high water! Smart tactic if I may say so, even if it is complete bullshit, it gets the job done.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post

trying to change the subject when you have no intelligent comeback.

When you post something that is intelligent I will certainly reply. But when will you post something like that, have you ever? ........Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            no way are they going to suppress you from voting, you're going to go out there and cast your ballot come hell or high water!
            As a current Demorat he will probably vote 4 or 5 times, or even more.........Rockin'

Comment

Your sources keep getting worse, we're now quoting The Nation!? The Nation might even be worse than the Guardian. They have a section dedicated to "racism and discrimination" lol. You're not going to keep listing far left wing sources and acting like you're proving some point. Thats equivalent to me telling you something, and then giving your Breitbart, and when you don't like Breitbart, I follow that up with OAN and Newsmax.

Your sources are all regurgitating the same misleading bullshit, in fact in many cases its the same writer writing the same stupid story for different left wing publications. I already laid out the voter situation in Texas that even the DEMOCRATS supported. Of course that doesn't matter, you need a narrative though, so I completely understand crying voter suppression because it keeps people like you infuriated and ready to vote, no way are they going to suppress you from voting, you're going to go out there and cast your ballot come hell or high water! Smart tactic if I may say so, even if it is complete bullshit, it gets the job done.
              And what about what you keep ducking from the Hill, since you want to pretend that's the only one that counts. Still won't say a word about it. I wonder why.

Houston, the fourth largest city in the U.S., is located in Harris County and a crucial foothold for Democrats. The massive county went from having a dozen ballot drop-off locations to having just one. The U.S. Election Assistance Commission says that local governments should have one ballot drop-off location for every 15,000-20,000 registered voters.
              Thoughts?

Comment

This is his M.O., repost weak or invalid sources over and over while ignoring yours. Remember, he has a file on his computer where he stores the same old tired sources, screen shots of other members posts dating back years, and corny memes and .gifs. Wash, rinse and repeat until he has the last word in the discussion and claims another victory.

Comment

Here's another. Can you confirm that BBC is center?

Texas governor cuts back on voting locations weeks before election

https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-54380684

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    This is his M.O., repost weak or invalid sources over and over while ignoring yours. Remember, he has a file on his computer where he stores the same old tired sources, screen shots of other members posts dating back years, and corny memes and .gifs. Wash, rinse and repeat until he has the last word in the discussion and claims another victory.
                    Remember how I made you duck me in the history section, forge newspaper articles, and tell made up lie after lie because you cried yourself to sleep at night about the truth about your beloved Dempsey?

Remember when the crowd at MSG called him a coward and a yellow dog. Sounds like what you are, doesn't it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                      When you post something that is intelligent I will certainly reply. But when will you post something like that, have you ever? ........Rockin'
                      Then why have you ducked everything that I said.

Every topic we run into here, you abandon the conversation and now you can only go with insults.

You've waived the white flag already, and it was very easy.

Comment

Working...
                      X