Reparations time. Pay what you owe!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
    Whatís the number. Maybe Iíll write the check
    More money than your ignorant ass has. And sheet, your corner store won't even except a check from you, nor yo momma. Take your bs somewhere else.............

Comment

You quoting and responding to yiur self.
      Is that against forum rules and regulations?....Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        Do you typically just overhear some random nonsense and then feel the need to regurgitate it without even stepping back and thinking for a second how ridiculous a claim like that even sounds? Houston the 4th largest city in the USA, with over 2 million people, you truly believed had only a "couple" of polling stations....? A google search would easily tell you Houston had over 800 polling stations, and only a couple of drive thru stations.

Texas a deep red state which had record turnout and votes cast this year more than any other year somehow suppressed the vote with apparently only a couple of polling stations opened in each of its largest cities in the state, yes makes perfect sense.
        Texas is. I longer deep red. Whats are you talking about.

I didnít meant the whole city onky had two

But me and him know that certain areas had very limited polling places. You may not know that though.

I think yiu may go as far and say that certain groups in certain areas of Texas did not block certain polling places. Necessitating police needing to be called. Etc etc.

I would post links but why would in waste my time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
          Yeah, because of a stroke.

I am paid the exact amount as prescribed from what was contributed from my labor.

.Rockin'

I think yiur trying to say thatís yiur getting paid based on your Contributions. Thatís precisely what you entitled too. But your contributions do not cover all over your benefits. The government (my tax dollars) cover a substantial part of your benefits. Which I donít mind because yiu need it. Thatís what government is for

Yiur need is no more
          Righteous than someone elseís.

Comment

Yes he is, Houston had over 800 polling stations not a couple.
            You know very well thatís not what I meant.

Comment

I think yiur trying to say thatís yiur getting paid based on your Contributions. Thatís precisely what you entitled too. But your contributions do not cover all over your benefits. The government (my tax dollars) cover a substantial part of your benefits. Which I donít mind because yiu need it. Thatís what government is for

Yiur need is no more
              Righteous than someone elseís.
              So how are blacks deserving of reparations?

Write your check Picardo...........Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                I was referring to his sentiment.

As for the specifics, I took it as hyperbole. But there have been numerous articles about the voter suppression taking place in Texas due to poll closings.
                Wasnít hyperbole. I was referring to certain areas in Houston.

1 drop of location

https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-54380684

Democratic areas had three times the wait times.

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/new...s-15105465.php

Texas closed 100s of polling areas conveniently making it harder for blacks and latino to vote.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...losures-voting

Six hours in line to vote in black neighborhoods in Houston.

https://www.usnews.com/news/us/artic...-neighborhoods

Comment

Yes he is, Houston had over 800 polling stations not a couple.
                  Actually thatís this lie.

Harris county not the city Houston had 800 polling sites.

But sure Houston had a lot of sites. But in minority areas waits were up to 5-6 hours long.

Houston is a gigantic spread out city. Even if Houston had 800, it certainly did not, but if it did what good does it do when it takes hour + to get to it. People opt out. Of course thatís the intent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                    So if they were treated so poorly in America than why do they stay in America? .........Rockin'
                    They donít have the money to leave the town they from. How the fuk they gonna leave the country.

Comment

They donít have the money to leave the town they from. How the fuk they gonna leave the country.
                      Why would they want to leave the town that they are from? ........Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                      X