No announcement yet.

Reparations time. Pay what you owe!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Man, big facts! I agree with 99.9% of this post, and I'm willing to be swayed on the .1%.

I'm not sure what makes Biden evil. Maybe a fool...maybe incompetent. I don't really know. I haven't followed his career, and I was out of the country the entire time that he served as VP, but I don't know what makes him evil. Not saying you have to discuss it if you don't want.

But yea man. Definitely agree with your post. I don't trust any of these politicians. But it's no secret that I trust Trump far less than Biden.
    Its not that I don't want to share about the Biden situation. It is just complicated. There are a lot of aspects to it. Just spouting them off, would seem irresponsible. For example, the Duponts and Delaware, the political relationships enscounsed... Take a while to unpack.

Also the sexual abuse... from the woman working for him, his daughter, his treatment of young children... etc.

There is a lot lol. I try for these situations to present correlates. I do so in a thread I started in the members section on conspiracy theories. I have not done Joe yet lol. When I have some time and lay out the correlations, witnesses, events, others involved, then I can give you a more intelligent response on Biden.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      But if you couldn't spot the obvious like Hillary being so tainted that she can never run again, you probably couldn't walk a centimetre in my shoes.
      Oh tin boat... Back again? Did it take you a while to surmise how best to deal with this situation? And that is the best you got? Yeah being tainted... that stops people from running, I mean look at the Orange man right? Look at Bill Clinton? right?

You dissapoint me terribly Siablo... If a man can judge his status by the level of his adversaries... I must truly be lacking these days.

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
        Oh tin boat... Back again? Did it take you a while to surmise how best to deal with this situation? And that is the best you got? Yeah being tainted... that stops people from running, I mean look at the Orange man right? Look at Bill Clinton? right?

You dissapoint me terribly Siablo... If a man can judge his status by the level of his adversaries... I must truly be lacking these days.
        Clinton already failed. Why did you think she was gonna sneak back in, Bil-lucy?

Comment

• If anybody is paid reparations it should be the Mexicans first. Then the Asians.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Clinton already failed. Why did you think she was gonna sneak back in, Bil-lucy?
            Are you trying appeal to my feminine nature with the name? I have no problems having a feminine side tin boat... I have two sons feminize that!

Ok so you want to seriously discuss this? first off, look at the primaries. Biden barley won ant swing states compared to Sanders. He was weak, very weak as a candidate, no matter what one thinks of him.

Clinton had all she needed to run, she did not even need to advertise. She would have swept the primaries. Her money owns the dem party. And remember tin boat: the delegates determine who runs for president in the dem corner. Look it up if you do not believe me. She was a stronger candidate by all measures.

Let me ask you a question? who will the Dems run next election? When Biden screws things up beyond belief? Might we see Hillary then? and if so, would my play make any more sense?

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
              There are plenty of acres in the USA.

Even. Cali has a zillion untouched acres.
              Go to Cali then!!! Make it a black country, apart from American generosities aswell as America. Live the Democtat dream under Democrat rule. Do send me a PM on how you like it...........Rockin'
              Last edited by Rockin'; 12-20-2020, 11:23 PM.

Comment

• Time to pay up boys

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                  Go to Cali then!!! Make it a black country, apart from American generosities aswell as America. Live the Democtatic dream under Democratic rule. Do send me a PM on how you like it...........Rockin'
                  Hahahahaha

Exactly

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                    Why thank you. I’m fortunate though. So I’ll like to pass so that you could give it to a black or brown person in need.
                    They're yours now.
                    I'm no Indian Giver

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      No, there isn't. If my father committed theft against you, you can't sue me. Don't spread disinformation.
                      If your child stole from me I can sue you.

And what does your father got to do with the government?

Btw if you grand daddy stole from me I can sue his estate. If you end up with his estate your getting sued.

Comment

Working...
                      X