No announcement yet.

Reparations time. Pay what you owe!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Larry_Rushmore View Post
    Why is the black vote so important?? seems like posters on here think we are all unemployed felons....
    Haven’t you noticed? Democrats have been pandering for black votes for fifty years. There are a lot of blacks speaking out against Democrats now, but far left networks refuse to give them a voice. Or they label them as traitors and Uncle Tom. Democrats get votes by convincing minorities, women and gays that they are oppressed victims. Many of them are no longer buying that line of bullshyt.

Comment

• Saw that a little earlier. Was very surprised. I'm opposed to cash reparations but I guess this is fine

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        Haven’t you noticed? Democrats have been pandering for black votes for fifty years. There are a lot of blacks speaking out against Democrats now, but far left networks refuse to give them a voice. Or they label them as traitors and Uncle Tom. Democrats get votes by convincing minorities, women and gays that they are oppressed victims. Many of them are no longer buying that line of bullshyt.
        it is not about black or white, it is about rich or poor...My point is ya'll seem to label us as unemployed felons so how can we even vote?

Comment

New York Post:

A city council in North Carolina unanimously approved reparations for black citizens while apologizing for the city’s role in slavery, according to reports.

The historic measure was passed by the Asheville city council with a 7-0 vote Tuesday night, the Citizen Times reported.

“Hundreds of years of black blood spilled that basically fills the cup we drink from today,” said Councilman Keith Young, who is one of two black council members.

The reparations won’t come in the form of direct payments to black residents — instead, investments will be made in areas that see racial disparities, the Citizen Times said.

A Community Reparations Commission will be formed to recommend how those resources will be used.

I don’t think this is what they had in mind when they demanded reparations. Duped again by the liberals who run Asheville.
          "The reparations won’t come in the form of direct payments to black residents — instead, investments will be made in areas that see racial disparities, the Citizen Times said.
          "

That's ok then. I'm against reparations in principle but investments into underprivileged areas makes sense.

If they want to call that 'reparations' then so be it.

Initially I read your title and thought "Oh no...you stupid fxxxx" (as in the council, not you Ghost)

"A Community Reparations Commission"

Embezzlement incoming.....

Comment

How can you pay reparations to people who were never slaves?? we as blacks need to stop feeling sorry for ourselves and move forward...The world owes us nothing
            That’s truly the only way for any community to excel.
            Get it on their own, don’t worry about the negative stuff.
            It will always be there.

Do your best to help and reduce it but mostly focus on what’s going to propel you to the top where you’ll have more power and influence to reduce the negative even further.

The world owes NOBODY anything.

As I’ve said before...in the grand scheme of things, NO LIVES MATTER.

Our lives matter to us though, of course. Self interest.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
              Saw that a little earlier. Was very surprised. I'm opposed to cash reparations but I guess this is fine
              Cash reparations would be an atrocious strategy.

You know damn well 90% would be burned thru within the first month/year depending how much. And that’s not due to race, that’s Americans in general.

But investing money into certain communities sounds like a much more sophisticated method. Rightfully so.

Comment

it is not about black or white, it is about rich or poor...My point is ya'll seem to label us as unemployed felons so how can we even vote?
                Who is y’all? I never made that assumption. Put the bong down Larry.

Comment

Who is y’all? I never made that assumption. Put the bong down Larry.
                  I mean hell even when I agree with you you find a way to belittle me...You do side with your race and make excuses for them over and over and then try to attack me when I call you out on it and act like I do the same..I dont, i treat everyone the same and call trash trash when I see it..I dont need to wait to see and toxicology reports or what happened before the video started...murder is murder...trash is trash and all should be lined up at gun point and killed no matter the race..Time for us to use natural selection and stop letting ignorant people breed more ignorance

Comment

New York Post:

A city council in North Carolina unanimously approved reparations for black citizens while apologizing for the city’s role in slavery, according to reports.

The historic measure was passed by the Asheville city council with a 7-0 vote Tuesday night, the Citizen Times reported.

“Hundreds of years of black blood spilled that basically fills the cup we drink from today,” said Councilman Keith Young, who is one of two black council members.

The reparations won’t come in the form of direct payments to black residents — instead, investments will be made in areas that see racial disparities, the Citizen Times said.

A Community Reparations Commission will be formed to recommend how those resources will be used.

I don’t think this is what they had in mind when they demanded reparations. Duped again by the liberals who run Asheville.
                    This is the best use, if used right.

Oh boy, guess we're going to see who really cares about their community.

Comment

I mean hell even when I agree with you you find a way to belittle me...You do side with your race and make excuses for them over and over and then try to attack me when I call you out on it and act like I do the same..I dont, i treat everyone the same and call trash trash when I see it..I dont need to wait to see and toxicology reports or what happened before the video started...murder is murder...trash is trash and all should be lined up at gun point and killed no matter the race..Time for us to use natural selection and stop letting ignorant people breed more ignorance
                      I don’t belittle you, but you make these sweeping generalizations and I have to ask for clarification or correct you most of the time. You can dismiss race topics if you want, but as a tax payer I want a say in how my money is spent by Democrats trying to buy votes. This isn’t about black versus white. It is systemic hyperbole and false narratives being used by politicians, the media, activists, and Hollywood. Dangerous anti-white rhetoric being pushed across all forms of media and education.

Comment

Working...
                      X