Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Older Women with high sex drive, Men My Age Wouldn’t Date Me, so I Became a ‘Cougar’

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    You have the brain of a hamster.
    is that so?

Be ready when you get the next notification for the radio show, b**tch.

Comment

Men are called creepy when they date women half their age, but women are liberated and confident. What these "empowered" women don't get is that for the rest of their life thye will just be some young dude's cum-dumpster/booty call. This is why you see so many bitter older women today. They can't understand why these young men don't want to take them on for the long haul. Demi Moore syndrome.

Comment

Many women do not want to date men of their own age for the reason that they cannot date such predators. But there are different dating sites where there are a lot of single 50 years old profiles browse men and they are looking for just such predators.

Comment

I know all about cougars.

They view younger men as more open minded and fun than what they are currently dealing with. If you can make them laugh and feel young again then you’re in.

Be well versed in all things old and never bring up age. TV shows, bands, political climates through out the years (optional). You got to know about these examples. Without knowledge of the past you will eventually be backed into a corner and make them feel old if you’ve never seen The Breakfast Club and then the illusion/spell is broken. Could take just one instance.

Make em laugh and forget about their current situation, know what they know, act like you’ve been there before.

Comment

A woman that goes to a man's house for a first date is just begging to get buried in his crawlspace.

Comment

It's just their excuse to chase after young dick. Some of them look good, but they're bs'in if they think there's no men around their age that want to have a lot of sex. More like the guy's their age don't want to deal with their BS.

Comment

My wife is older then me. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                  It's just their excuse to chase after young dick. Some of them look good, but they're bs'in if they think there's no men around their age that want to have a lot of sex. More like the guy's their age don't want to deal with their BS.
                  Yep, it's bullshyt that men their age aren't interested. They just want that young stuff. It's a boost to their ego and they can control the younger guys and manipulate them easier. Most of these cougars have high mileage on them and are in the midst of a mid-life crisis that never ends. Women lose their value in the dating market as they age while trying to keep up with the tighter, younger competition.

Comment

In japan.... I stay away from complex situ

Comment

Working...
                    X