No announcement yet.

Chelsea Clinton Being Confronted At An NYU Christchurch Vigil

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by //// View Post
    Your stats were garbage not even vaguely resembling anything I could find on 10+ different reputable resources and I linked you the single most reputable.

You do not believe Islamic terrorism has its roots in the sectarian conflicts that peaked during the proxy conflicts between the USSR & NATO, that the destruction of Libya flooded Western countries with African & Islamic migrants & that Westerners who are turning to terror now that their own countries are being colonized have similar motives to those of Islamists? OK. Then make an argument.

Personally I don't think you have an argument. I think you're sore about me laughing at your clumsy TV stat and following me around.
    More research which confirms US government stats

https://www.universiteitleiden.nl/bi...and-bjorgo.pdf

Anyway, with the exception of the moving feast which are Israeli/Palestinian territories, I cannot think of the last time that borders were moved in any significant way so to claim that people are unsure of their identity is just nonsense

Whatís more, most Arabs are extremely nationalistic (thatís the nicest way of putting it) and look down on those from other ME countries

As for PTS, why the hell would the majority of males in countries like Bahrain, Iran, Kuwait, Oman, Saudi, Turkey & UAE suffer from it?

These are young countries where the majority of their populations have never experienced full scale conflicts

Thatís like me claiming to suffer PTS because some Australians were in war zones overseas

Youíre obviously confusing the situation in Lybia (Africa btw), Iraq, Syria & Yemen with the general situation in most of the ME

As for Islamic terrorism, hereís a news flash for you - itís been happening for hundreds of years e.g. thereís watch towers on the border between Dubai & Abu Dhabi that were used to spot night raiders 80 years ago

The big difference now is the geographical scope of their operations not the frequency of attacks

You will probably put that down to migration but itís not that simple as Muslims have lived around the globe for hundreds of years

Finally, globalist inspired conflict in the ME is limited to Iraq & Palestine

Every other one (from Lybia to Yemen to Syria) has been driven by locals so who you vote for is irrelevant

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Look at the quotation. He stated himself that he is a supporter of Donald Trump as a symbol of renewed White identity and they share a common purpose. That pretty much says it all. Don't you wonder why he feels that way? I haven't heard that he mentioned the Clintons in that manifesto. But you're arguing that thee Clintons are more to blame than the person the terrorist mentions that he is a supporter of? That doesn't jive well.

That simply can't be verified unless you have some kind of time machine where you can go back, take away events, and watch what happens.

This is impossible to know. I have no idea why you are attempting to travel back in time and claim to know exactly what the outcome of this all would be. It seems like an excuse to shift blame. Absent what you've mentioned above, the terrorist would have been just one of the fine people on both sides that Trump referred to I guess.

The bottom line is we are living in the present time where this dude decided to carry out this evil scheme to achieve some sort of goal which he believes he shares in common with Trump, for some reason. I think that says a lot, don't you?
      Are you and Black Lives Matter responsible for the murders of innocent whites? Black psychopaths have murdered whites and said BLM was their inspiration.

So by your logic, you and BLM are responsible for those white murders.

See how we can play this game?

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
        Are you and Black Lives Matter responsible for the murders of innocent whites? Black psychopaths have murdered whites and said BLM was their inspiration.

So by your logic, you and BLM are responsible for those white murders.

See how we can play this game?
        No one said that Trump was responsible for the murders. You need to learn to read.

The only thing even close to that was if anyone says Clinton is responsible, then I wonder what they think of Trump. And I've already gone on record saying I think those blaming the Clintons are off base.

When you learn how to read, you'll be alright
        Last edited by travestyny; 03-17-2019, 06:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          No one said that Trump was responsible for the murders. You need to learn to read.

The only thing even close to that was if anyone says Clinton is responsible, then I wonder what they think of Trump. And I've already gone on record saying I think those blaming the Clintons are off base.

When you learn how to read, you'll be alright
          I already did. The insinuation in your posts was that Trump was repsonsible for the murders, these are your words no?

The bottom line is we are living in the present time where this dude decided to carry out this evil scheme to achieve some sort of goal which he believes he shares in common with Trump, for some reason. I think that says a lot, don't you?

Comment

I already did. The insinuation in your posts was that Trump was repsonsible for the murders, these are your words no?
            Those are my words because that is EXACTLY what he said.

Originally posted by Terrorist
            ďWere/are you a supporter of Donald Trump? As a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose? Sure. As a policy maker and leader? Dear god no.Ē

Says so right there, buddy. There is no insinuation. The only thing that was insinuated by me is that if you blame the Clintons for his act, then you should agree that Trump is also to blame since he was the one named as having a common purpose and being a symbol of renewed white identity. Again, his words, not mine.
            Last edited by travestyny; 03-17-2019, 08:30 AM.

Comment

The Gotcha! player got Gotcha'd.

Well played, though he will never quit or admit it.

Comment

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Comment

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Comment

so where's the public call out of radical mosques and radical imams from moderate muslims when islamic terrorist attack #550 of the month occurs around the world?

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                      so where's the public call out of radical mosques and radical imams from moderate muslims when islamic terrorist attack #550 of the month occurs around the world?
                      The silence speaks volumes.

Comment

Working...
                      X