No announcement yet.

Chelsea Clinton Being Confronted At An NYU Christchurch Vigil

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
    Iím just using your logic. Hopefully these boards see how flawed that logic is.
    I think your logic is flawed unless you come with those quotations backing you up.

You haven't yet. Happy hunting!

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
      We've established (due to numerous humiliations) that your own worldview does not come from any academic/scholarly study of geopolitic but is a collection of wives tales, fake statistics, memes. At this point just know your place mr "71%".

Half of my family fought in the Lebanese civil war & I have a pretty good idea of what motivates sectarian radicals. But give me the inside scoop, random cuckold.
      Oh would you stop calling people cucks already. I'll have you know cucks are respected members of society. And that man is no cuck.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        If you agree that it was her fault....imagine what those students (who were off base in my opinion) would have said to Trump had he been there.

They probably burned him in effigy after attacking Chelsea.

Pretty sure the terrorist even mentioned Trump by name as some sort of inspiration.
        Lol donít mind him. He never responds once people destroy his argument which is quite often.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
          Lol donít mind him. He never responds once people destroy his argument which is quite often.
          lol. Green K again when I can!

Comment

Well, the left did turn on Omar quite quickly after she said that Israel has lobbyists pretty much. What she said wasn't a lie, so wth? I get it that it's common in antisemitism to blame everything on rich Jews, but if something's true, then it's true. Israel having lobbyists doesn't really have anything to do with rich Jewish people, at least not in a general sense, so they went too far in condemning her like that.

Now, that and a terrorist attack are two different things, as well. Yeah, the Omar thing probably didn't do wonders for the acceptance of Muslims in government or society, but I doubt it directly led to the attack. This guy had been planning this for 2 years already.

As for the Clintons, they should stop being politicians and leave the party alone. They suck at it. Bill's the only one with any charisma.

Comment

Western males are growing up in the same situation; having lost everything to globalist interventionism/population replacement projects and finding themselves as marginalized minorities in their own homelands.
              [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Comment

It is her & especially her parents') fault but not in that way.

Probably half of the male population of the Middle East have permanent PTSD & aren't even sure what nationality they are due to generations of those nations being arbitrarily re-drawn & used as chess pieces by the USSR & NATO.

Western males in turn have the choice between accepting extinction, cutting their dicks off and killing themselves or adopting the same resistance tactics as Islamists.

Their countries are being colonized on the largest scale in human history, they are banned & financially ruined if they try to engage in peaceful debate or raise awareness using conventional media, they get to wake up every day and read headlines & graphs celebrating their ethnic extinction while their women face a rape epidemic but if they raise their finger to ask why all of this is happening they're ballgagged, beaten up and called a "supremacist".

If you want to blame anyone then make it constructive blame. Stop voting for globalist/interventionist governments that will create yet another generation of trapped/traumatized young men.
                Pretty damn accurate I'd say. People will agree or disagree on principle, but they have to at least understand. There is a reason why Muslims and Middle Eastern men in particular are pissed off, and there is also a reason why white men are pissed off.

The only winners are the warmongers that treat the world as one giant chessboard and use human beings as pawns.

Comment

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    I think your logic is flawed unless you come with those quotations backing you up.

You haven't yet. Happy hunting!
                    You missed the point. I never said you said that. It was a hypothetical scenario using your flawed reasoning.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                      You missed the point. I never said you said that. It was a hypothetical scenario using your flawed reasoning.
                      And I've explained to you that your reasoning makes zero sense because there is nothing to substantiate it. Meanwhile, there is certainly a reason that David Duke, Richard Spencer, White Supremacist websites, this terrorist, and other shady racists think of Trump as an ally.

If you can't understand it, get someone to help you. It's not my fault if you aren't too bright.

Comment

Working...
                      X