No announcement yet.

Chelsea Clinton Being Confronted At An NYU Christchurch Vigil

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
    If someone went out and killed a bunch of white people and once caught, said travestyny from boxingscene.com was a huge inspiration for his actions, would you be to blame?
    Depends on what proof they have to back up their claim. I wonder if there is something to this when David Duke and Richard Spencer also see Trump as an ally. Hmmm

You have to pull up some quotations of mine saying that those who kill a bunch of white people are good people. Happy hunting!

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
      Trump is the antidote to this.

If Trump was president during the Cold War he would have reached out to end the satellite state wars. He would have been accused of "working for the Soviets!" by the same business interests that accuse him of it now, but signs suggest he would have either shrugged them off or been assissinated.

If Clinton was Trump we wouldn't have intervened (on the wrong side none the less) in the Yugoslav wars.
      If Bush was Trump we would have never invaded Iraq.
      If Obama was Trump then we would have never destroyed Libya, flooded Europe, funded ISIS.
      If Hillary was elected then we would be in Syria right now & "sticking it to them Russians" in the interests of her financial handlers.

Trump is anti-interventionism, anti-war, pro-nationalism, pro-borders. I'm sure most college kids don't get it but serious scholars of the Middle Eastern conflicts will.

You don't fuel terrorism by critizing Islam, you fuel it by shattering millions of lives and leaving young men with nothing to do but become a living weapon. Now Western males are growing up in the same situation; having lost everything to globalist interventionism/population replacement projects and finding themselves as marginalized minorities in their own homelands.

You are a pro-interventionism pro-war leftist who celebrates the forced globalization of nations all around the world so I place blame on you equal to that of the Clintons, just with less power.

Holy self-vicitmization, Batman!

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        Holy self-vicitmization, Batman!
        I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean.

I'm neither a Muslim nor a white Westerner. I come from a Middle Eastern Christian/agnostic family, so let's say I'm somewhere in the dead center of those two groups.

My perspective is pretty neutral and you can't find any holes in the logic... Is that what you meant?

If you take away everything the way globalist policies have taken away all dignity from millions of males in both regions and physically prevent them from engaging in public discourse, they find new solutions, like terrorism.
        Last edited by ////; 03-16-2019, 01:16 PM.

Comment

I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean.

I'm neither a Muslim nor a white Westerner. I come from a Middle Eastern Christian/agnostic family.

My perspective is pretty neutral and you can't find any holes in the logic... Is that what you meant?
          All I read was a bunch of mumbo jumbo but no response to the terrorist mentioning Trump as inspiration. I just assumed you had no response and wanted to play the victimization card, which you did. Isn't that right?

Your defense now is that you played this card on behalf of others? Well whoopty doo!

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            They eat their own. And it's fun to watch.

I have no sympathy whatsoever for her. After all, people like her and her parents created and fueled the mentality of the people attacking her.
            Yes there eating their own, that's why i find it amusing,they're digging their own graves, they think they will be exempt or treated differently but they won't
            Last edited by EL_GRINGO; 03-16-2019, 01:43 PM.

Comment

We've established (due to numerous humiliations) that your own worldview does not come from any academic/scholarly study of geopolitic but is a collection of wives tales, fake statistics, memes. At this point just know your place mr "71%".

Half of my family fought in the Lebanese civil war & I have a pretty good idea of what motivates sectarian radicals. But give me the inside scoop, random cuckold.
              Yawn

Still ignoring your own government’s stats because you know more lmao

Anyway I lived in the ME for a decade and literally everything you claimed is wrong

Hardly surprising as Americans have no clue about the outside world at the best of times which is why their foreign policy is such a joke

And btw, Lebanon is very, very different to the vast majority of the ME

But I guess you knew that seeing as you’re such an expert & all

Comment

All I read was a bunch of mumbo jumbo but no response to the terrorist mentioning Trump as inspiration. I just assumed you had no response and wanted to play the victimization card, which you did. Isn't that right?

Your defense now is that you played this card on behalf of others? Well whoopty doo!
                I skipped over responding to that because it isn't really relevant to anything. If Trump were president throughout the Cold War era & post-9/11 period then most of these problems simply would not exist. He is not an interventionist. He is a devout isolationist hence his war with intelligence agencies.

If you don't agree with that; if you don't agree that the Cold War proxy theaters in the Middle East were the root of all of this and that it passed the point of no return under the extreme interventionist policies of Bush/Obama then please argue why.

But if you want a response to that specific topic:

If he mentioned Trump as an inspiration, I haven't seen it yet. In a questionnaire on whether he agreed with Trump's policies his response was quote "God no".

He did say that he sees Trump as a symbolic figure who will turn nonwhites against whites along with his desire to see the 2nd amendment repealed as a means of causing a civil war. Do you buy all of that?

Comment

I skipped over responding to that because it isn't really relevant to anything. If Trump were president throughout the Cold War era & post-9/11 period then most of these problems simply would not exist. He is not an interventionist. He is a devout isolationist hence his war with intelligence agencies.

If you don't agree with that; if you don't agree that the Cold War proxy theaters in the Middle East were the root of all of this and that it passed the point of no return under the extreme interventionist policies of Bush/Obama then please argue why.

But if you want a response to that specific topic:

If he mentioned Trump as an inspiration, I haven't seen it yet. In a questionnaire on whether he agreed with Trump's policies his response was quote "God no".

He did say that he sees Trump as a symbolic figure who will turn nonwhites against whites along with his desire to see the 2nd amendment repealed as a means of causing a civil war. Do you buy all of that?
                  Bro, I see you trying hard, but the could have would have is irrelevant.

And as far as I know, this is what the dude said in his manifesto:

"Donald Trump is a symbol of White pride and we share a common purpose."

Yikes!

---Edit---

Here is the exact quotation.

“Were/are you a supporter of Donald Trump?” was one of the questions he posed to himself. His answer: “As a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose? Sure. As a policy maker and leader? Dear god no.”
                  Last edited by travestyny; 03-16-2019, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                    Yawn

Still ignoring your own government’s stats because you know more lmao

Anyway I lived in the ME for a decade and literally everything you claimed is wrong

Hardly surprising as Americans have no clue about the outside world at the best of times which is why their foreign policy is such a joke

And btw, Lebanon is very, very different to the vast majority of the ME

But I guess you knew that seeing as you’re such an expert & all
                    Your stats were garbage not even vaguely resembling anything I could find on 10+ different reputable resources and I linked you the single most reputable.

You do not believe Islamic terrorism has its roots in the sectarian conflicts that peaked during the proxy conflicts between the USSR & NATO, that the destruction of Libya flooded Western countries with African & Islamic migrants & that Westerners who are turning to terror now that their own countries are being colonized have similar motives to those of Islamists? OK. Then make an argument.

Personally I don't think you have an argument. I think you're sore about me laughing at your clumsy TV stat and following me around.

Comment

Bro, I see you trying hard, but the could have would have is irrelevant.

And as far as I know, this is what the dude said in his manifesto:

"Donald Trump is a symbol of White pride and we share a common purpose."

Yikes!

---Edit---

Here is the exact quotation.

“Were/are you a supporter of Donald Trump?” was one of the questions he posed to himself. His answer: “As a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose? Sure. As a policy maker and leader? Dear god no.”
                      OK but in terms of pure algebraic logic how does that make Trump a cause or inspiration for terror attacks?

The forces that first destabilized the Middle East then promoted mass invasion of Western countries are the underlying cause for terrorism on both sides.

Do you believe that had the Cold War proxy conflicts in the ME, the Iraq invasion, the subversive funding of ISIS/Syrian civil war, destruction of Libya etc never happened & Islamification of EU never began that this man would have carried out this terror attack because Donald Trump campaigned on reduced immigration?

Yes/no?

There's a point where one is insulting their own intelligent by "playing along..."

I'm sure people on both sides appreciate Trump in a symbolic capacity because had he been president for the past 50 years none of them would have any reason to be terrorists. The Western-Middle East relations would be drastically different and for the most part, isolated from one another.
                      Last edited by ////; 03-16-2019, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X