Collapse
No announcement yet.

🚨ICE arrests rapper 21 Savage, says he's actually from UK🚨

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prefix_22_title_rich 🚨ICE arrests rapper 21 Savage, says he's actually from UK🚨

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement arrested rapper 21 Savage early Sunday morning, claiming that he is actually from the United Kingdom and overstayed his visa, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution has learned.

21 Savage, whose real name is Sha Yaa Bin Abraham-Joseph, was taken into custody in a “targeted operation,” ICE spokesman Brian Cox said.

Abraham-Joseph, 26, has claimed to be from Atlanta and has long been considered a local act. Just last fall, he gave free school supplies to more than 2,500 DeKalb County school students.

Cox said Abraham-Joseph is an “unlawfully present United Kingdom national” who legally entered the U.S. in July 2005 on a visa. His visa expired a year later, Cox said.

He was also convicted of felony drug charges in 2014 in Fulton County.

Abraham-Joseph has been placed in “removal proceedings before the federal immigration courts,” Cox said.

He performed in Atlanta as recently as Thursday in the Super Bowl Music Fest at State Farm Arena.
    https://www.ajc.com/news/breaking-ic...ckHjlMdzlqwKM/
    Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 02-03-2019, 03:44 PM.

This comment got me cracking up

Comment

He's supposedly 26. He came in 2005 on a VISA but overstayed. So he was 12/13 when he came to America. But he doesn't have a British accent.

Comment

Tweet from 2018

Comment

Comment

We need to build a wall at the airport. F#cking uk cats taking all our good rapping jobs.

Comment

thought he was from haiti.

Comment

It's mind blowing that in this day and age of the internet this has been a secret for so long. I've never heard a rumor about this. **** wasn't even on the radar until he was arrested. Some random tweets from random people in 2018 is the earliest I've seen this reported

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  It's mind blowing that in this day and age of the internet this has been a secret for so long. I've never heard a rumor about this. **** wasn't even on the radar until he was arrested. Some random tweets from random people in 2018 is the earliest I've seen this reported
                  I found one from 2016

Comment

Illegal immigrant

Unlawfully residing in the United states

Convicted of a felony in the United states

So illegal alien criminal not in the us legally?

What's the problem again?

Comment

Working...
                    X