No announcement yet.

Bombs sent to Democrats *Updated* Bomber arrested

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
    Shapiro also said Trump was going to lose in 2016. He's a sharp little Jew I'll give him that, but he's openly anti-Trump and has been wrong on alot of things. I wouldn't expect him to be right on this.
    Everyone said trump was gonna lose

Only idiots thought trump could win

It just happened trump did

It's one of those cases where the ppl who were right weren't necessarily correct

Like picking horn to beat pac or Douglas to beat Tyson

The guys who were right were dumbasses who just happened to be right

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

It's one of those cases where the ppl who were right weren't necessarily correct

you wanted jeb to win and you're a hardcore bush apologist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
        A suspicious package found Thursday at the Tribeca building housing Robert De Niro's office and a second addressed to former Vice President Joe Biden in Delaware are similar to the malicious mailings sent to top Democrats a day earlier, according to law enforcement officials.
        Police flooded Lower Manhattan before sunrise as they responded to a 911 call just before 5 a.m. about a package addressed to De Niro at 375 Greenwich St., home to the actor’s office, the Tribeca Film Center and the Tribeca Grill.
        The package arrived at least two days earlier and was place in a bin for security screening — standard operating procedure for mail to the “Goodfellas” star, according to a source familiar with the incident. The homemade explosive device contained black powder used in fireworks and what appeared to be broken glass, the source said.

Comment

Shapiro also said Trump was going to lose in 2016. He's a sharp little Jew I'll give him that, but he's openly anti-Trump and has been wrong on alot of things. I wouldn't expect him to be right on this.
          little ben is a neo-conservative zionist. he was out of touch with the republican base in 2016, like every other republican candidate that trump laid waste to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

"Only idiots got it right" I could definitely see you telling yourself this after getting left back for failing first grade math.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
              little ben is a neo-conservative zionist. he was out of touch with the republican base in 2016, like every other republican candidate that trump laid waste to.
              I laugh when I see people saying he should run in 2020. Trump would squash him. He's a smart dude, pretty good at debating but he says some dumb s hit sometimes.

Comment

I laugh when I see people saying he should run in 2020. Trump would squash him. He's a smart dude, pretty good at debating but he says some dumb s hit sometimes.
                he's good at making stupid people look stupid. put him in front of cenk uygur or your average SJW and he looks unbeatable. i wouldn't vote for him though. he'd be a run-of-the-mill neocon. he's an establishment guy. i hope rand runs again after trump's two terms are up.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                  he's good at making stupid people look stupid. put him in front of cenk uygur or your average SJW and he looks unbeatable. i wouldn't vote for him though. he'd be a run-of-the-mill neocon. he's an establishment guy. i hope rand runs again after trump's two terms are up.
                  Id ho for pence just to screw the liberats

Comment

• This is sounding more & more like a Team R weirdo with all these D Team guys & Trump hater DeNiro being involved now.

Comment

• Hmmm

For the many fake hate-crimes perpetrated by the Left, see:

Fake Hate Crime: Ohio University lesbian student arrested for sending death threats to herself
                      Fake Anti-Semitism: Dual US-Israeli citizen Michael Kadar indicted for anti-Semitic hate crimes
                      Fake Terrorist: ISIS jihadist calling for attacks on U.S. & Australia is a Jew who lived with his parents in Florida
                      Fake Anti-Semitism: Dual US-Israeli citizens made bomb threats against Jewish groups
                      Fake Anti-Semitism: Black-racist Bernie-voter made bomb threats to Jewish groups to make ex-girlfriend look bad
                      Fake anti-Muslim hate-crime: Indiana State U. fires professor for lying about being a victim
                      Fake Hate-Crime: Anti-Trump ****sexual, posing as pro-Trump Nazi, vandalized Indiana church
                      Fake Hate Crime: White supremacist who drew swastikas on Manhattan doors is a black man
                      Fake Hate Crime: Black man scrawled ‘KKK’ graffiti at Eastern Michigan U.
                      Fake white hate-crime: Surveillance camera catches black man in ‘white racist’ arson of family market
                      Black cadet admits to writing racial slurs outside Air Force Academy dorm room

Comment

Working...
                      X