• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, not a white guy??

Comment

• https://www.linkedin.com/in/cesar-altieri-45424988/

Brevard College, N.C./Univ of N.C. at Charlotte
      BA, Business, Finance, Economics , Biology,, Veterinary Medicine Graduate 2021 from High Point Univ.
      1980 – 1984
      Career decision of becoming a Horse Doctor was always a love for animals, which were here first and never do anything to anyone. And respect all living things. My family very sound Sayoc name in Medical field Grandfather Col. Baltazar Zook Sayoc that perfect the conversion oriental eye to Americanize. The first plastic surgeon to be observed by 8 million people in NY city Hospital. He over through Communist Philippines liberated island. He built all hospitals in Philippines islands and sets standards highest level. Most surgeon use his instruments which are patented. And a lot surgeon use today. Also Sayoc intl. schools marshals arts Kali that used to over throw communist party . Also one 5 Hero's disciplinary my mother Madeline Sayoc Giardiello First president Pharmacy Cosmetic Association, Who Who Business Women of Year, Soul buyer consultant for Home Shopping Network, head number 1 marketing consul in World Aventura Marketing consul, up for city counsel women Aventura,

Comment

• SO a lunatic even before Trump was elected.. what will the media do now?

Also this guy is white? that's what the media is saying

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
          SO a lunatic even before Trump was elected.. what will the media do now?

Also this guy is white? that's what the media is saying
          yeah just saw a picture, white and bald

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
            https://www.linkedin.com/in/cesar-altieri-45424988/

Brevard College, N.C./Univ of N.C. at Charlotte
            BA, Business, Finance, Economics , Biology,, Veterinary Medicine Graduate 2021 from High Point Univ.
            1980 1984
            Career decision of becoming a Horse Doctor was always a love for animals, which were here first and never do anything to anyone. And respect all living things. My family very sound Sayoc name in Medical field Grandfather Col. Baltazar Zook Sayoc that perfect the conversion oriental eye to Americanize. The first plastic surgeon to be observed by 8 million people in NY city Hospital. He over through Communist Philippines liberated island. He built all hospitals in Philippines islands and sets standards highest level. Most surgeon use his instruments which are patented. And a lot surgeon use today. Also Sayoc intl. schools marshals arts Kali that used to over throw communist party . Also one 5 Hero's disciplinary my mother Madeline Sayoc Giardiello First president Pharmacy Cosmetic Association, Who Who Business Women of Year, Soul buyer consultant for Home Shopping Network, head number 1 marketing consul in World Aventura Marketing consul, up for city counsel women Aventura,
            I dont think thats the right person

U posted someone from the philippines

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post

Thats him
                North Miami Beach, Florida

Comment

• Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
                  yeah just saw a picture, white and bald
                  Looks cuban to me

Apparently registered as Republican voter in 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                    Looks cuban to me

Apparently registered as Republican voter in 2016
                    If this dude is white Im Black.

Comment

• Van full of pro-Trump, anti fake news stickers? Reallyyyyy?

Comment

Working...
                      X