No announcement yet.

Bombs sent to Democrats *Updated* Bomber arrested

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
    Nah country...Notice how you think Iím always talk about inbreeding all the time ?

Maybe itís just when I see you or other cultists.

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
    Ease on watching inbreeding poorns weirdo

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
      Why do you ignore the facts and deflect. You can't even admit there's a lot of odd **** going on here.
      I know it doesn't fit your agenda but just open your eyes and look at all the facts in this case. You don't think there's some odd **** going on?

You playing peek a boo again ???

Whatís this on again off again Parkinsons ignore twitch you have ???

Youíve stepped way beyond a Hannity conspiracy episode this time.

Let the local law enforcement, FBI and Secret Service do what they get paid to do.

Letís just say I trust them a helluva lot more than I do you with your jr. detectives badge and throw in magnifying glass.

Not too mention your unsubstantiated conspiracy theories.

Let me get this straight The NYC Mayor, Govenorís office, Secret Service and FBI are all being duped ???

Or are they all in on the ďLetís make Trump Look like An Idiot AgainĒ conspiracy theory ???

Maybe Iíll ask them all to contact Man Down in Boxingsceneís Lounge so they may all get a better handle and grip on everything...

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
        You playing peek a boo again ???

What’s this on again off again Parkinsons ignore twitch you have ???

You’ve stepped way beyond a Hannity conspiracy episode this time.

Let the local law enforcement, FBI and Secret Service do what they get paid to do.

Let’s just say I trust them a helluva lot more than I do you with your jr. detectives badge and throw in magnifying glass.

Not too mention your unsubstantiated conspiracy theories.

Let me get this straight The NYC Mayor, Govenor’s office, Secret Service and FBI are all being duped ???

Or are they all in on the “Let’s make Trump Look like An Idiot Again” conspiracy theory ???

Maybe I’ll ask them all to contact Man Down in Boxingscene’s Lounge so they may all get a better handle and grip on everything...

Lol you're stupid. I'm not saying any of that. I'm all for the FBI doing their job and I hope they catch this nut no matter what side.
        I'm just pointing out the obvious. The lack of postage, the fact this is a fake bomb, the fact someone took pics of it, the fact it didn't go through a scanner for USPS, the timing. You know, facts that we can see.
        You should know by now I'm not a tin foil guy. I stay out of that **** on here. I do however find all this odd.
        I haven't said either party is involved either. Just pointing out what's known.
        That said you sure were fast to blame republicans without proof. So I guess it's ok for you to be the inspector but everyone else shouldn't say anything or they wear tin foil. Your way or the highway.

Btw I've posted that I willl respond to dialogue. Your on ignore because of your childish memes that you pull from Dem sites.
        What's there to respond to when you do that? It's just propaganda, anyone on either side can post that generic crap.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
          Lol you're stupid. I'm not saying any of that. I'm all for the FBI doing their job and I hope they catch this nut no matter what side.
          I'm just pointing out the obvious. The lack of postage, the fact this is a fake bomb, the fact someone took pics of it, the fact it didn't go through a scanner for USPS, the timing. You know, facts that we can see.
          You should know by now I'm not a tin foil guy. I stay out of that **** on here. I do however find all this odd.
          I haven't said either party is involved either. Just pointing out what's known.
          That said you sure were fast to blame republicans without proof. So I guess it's ok for you to be the inspector but everyone else shouldn't say anything or they wear tin foil. Your way or the highway.

Btw I've posted that I willl respond to dialogue. Your on ignore because of your childish memes that you pull from Dem sites.
          What's there to respond to when you do that? It's just propaganda, anyone on either side can post that generic crap.

Funny how I can be on ignore but youíre obviously seeing my posts and responding to them.

I blamed Republicans ?

How so ?

Iíll wait for you to show proof of me blaming Republicans.

Thatís right....I havenít.

Iím sorry....You lost me....Youíre not saying any of what ?

Hey...Respond to a meme or donít respond to a meme.

Thatís on you.

If my memes trigger ???

That says more about the person who gets triggered.

Not my problem.

Speaking of memes...

Comment

• [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post

Comment

• You democrats are great at making yourselves look like a mob of morons, we don't have to put any effort in at all.

within 15 minutes of the news yesterday I said it looks like a stunt by the left again, give it a few days, huh it only took a few hours....you dumb ass people act like this garbage is real news, millions more wasted on another one of your democrat stunts, you poor fu**ing losers.

Those fake bombs are your second place trophies. This god damn place is filled with *****ing idiots.

Comment

• A suspicious package found Thursday at the Tribeca building housing Robert De Niro's office and a second addressed to former Vice President Joe Biden in Delaware are similar to the malicious mailings sent to top Democrats a day earlier, according to law enforcement officials.
                      Police flooded Lower Manhattan before sunrise as they responded to a 911 call just before 5 a.m. about a package addressed to De Niro at 375 Greenwich St., home to the actor’s office, the Tribeca Film Center and the Tribeca Grill.
                      The package arrived at least two days earlier and was place in a bin for security screening — standard operating procedure for mail to the “Goodfellas” star, according to a source familiar with the incident. The homemade explosive device contained black powder used in fireworks and what appeared to be broken glass, the source said.

Comment

Working...
                      X