• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zaroku
    replied
    Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
    Thank you my friend!

I liked working for Disney. The pay was good full time! But no benefits, I had to make a change.

I did have a run in with a puto! He was a supervisor but I am not gay!

Thank God the nighttime supervisor saw it and had me transferred to the night shift!
    When a toxic puto makes going to work unfun, or unpleasant, he needs to get fired.

Leave a comment:

• TJ highway
    replied
    Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    The marines has saved many of my relatives. They are all doing great! Chesty would be proud.
    Thank you my friend!

I liked working for Disney. The pay was good full time! But no benefits, I had to make a change.

I did have a run in with a puto! He was a supervisor but I am not gay!

Thank God the nighttime supervisor saw it and had me transferred to the night shift!

Leave a comment:

• Zaroku
    replied
    Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
    Prior to the USMC I worked for Disney. I was considered a casual employee! I worked Weekends, holidays and full time in summer! But I was not a full time employee, so no benefits!

Pops wanted me to go to college but that wasn't my gig!

So he kicked me out!

I had two older brothers living at home but they were both full time college students.

I stayed with my favorite uncle for about 10 days. Than I joined the Marines.

**** Micky!
    The marines has saved many of my relatives. They are all doing great! Chesty would be proud.

Leave a comment:

• TJ highway
    replied
    Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    The lgbt liberal agenda, Disney, and a new kinda twisted fan, who just donít get it.
    Prior to the USMC I worked for Disney. I was considered a casual employee! I worked Weekends, holidays and full time in summer! But I was not a full time employee, so no benefits!

Pops wanted me to go to college but that wasn't my gig!

So he kicked me out!

I had two older brothers living at home but they were both full time college students.

I stayed with my favorite uncle for about 10 days. Than I joined the Marines.

**** Micky!

Leave a comment:

• Anthony342
    replied
    Not only Disney, but too many sequels happened, milking the franchise dry.

Leave a comment:

• GhostofDempsey
    replied
    The original three were the only ones worth watching. The new ones suck tranny ass.

Leave a comment:

• Eddy Current
    replied
    Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post

See, man?

The SJWs actually like this garbage.

Sad really...
    If you don't like it then don't watch, sissy boy. Quit crying about it

Leave a comment:

• Tony Trick-Pony
    replied
    Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
    Ok... I'm not a massive fan and just watched the Last Jedi last night.

I've been reading how Solo has flopped due to fam backlash about all this SJW nonsense agenda being pushed in the movies.

The Last Jedi was imo pretty dire and the agenda pushing was blatantly obvious and had a negative effect on the quality of the movie.

Is the force really female?

https://www.theverge.com/2017/12/7/1...representation

Wtf happened?

Why are the new characters so bland?

Is it a trap?
    Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
    The new Star Wars movies have all been really good.

See, man?

The SJWs actually like this garbage.

Sad really...

Leave a comment:

• Tony Trick-Pony
    replied
    Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
    Ok... I'm not a massive fan and just watched the Last Jedi last night.

I've been reading how Solo has flopped due to fam backlash about all this SJW nonsense agenda being pushed in the movies.

The Last Jedi was imo pretty dire and the agenda pushing was blatantly obvious and had a negative effect on the quality of the movie.

Is the force really female?

https://www.theverge.com/2017/12/7/1...representation

Wtf happened?

Why are the new characters so bland?

Is it a trap?
    The SJW **** kills fun for all, man.

The way I look at it, they had three great movies to start with. It was going to be pretty hard to top them or even matcht them. They're just milking the same idea for too long. At this point, who cares? We know the real star wars crew was the original crew and that's all that matters, really. Hollywood cares way too much about agenda rather than actually entertaining people anymore. That will change though after enough bombs, like this one.

Leave a comment:

• Zaroku
    replied
    The lgbt liberal agenda, Disney, and a new kinda twisted fan, who just donít get it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X